St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.7/5

September 14, 2008

I like the way this works but it leaves little bits of grit no matter how well I try to rinse it off and I tend to get a pimple or two from the grit.

September 07, 2008

This was the first cleanser I ever tried, and I must say that I've had quite a pleasant experience with it. After washing my face I always feel refreshed and clean, and the scrub works wonders on my nose! I have combination skin, so my t-zone tends to get oily throughout the day and I am prone to getting blackheads. I noticed that this product definitely helps get rid of some blackheads, though not all, but for the price I'm paying I'm not complaining! Great product overall.

August 18, 2008

I tried this product while on a trip visiting a friend and I have to say that this product works well but I am not sure that I would use it daily. It works well but I found it to be a bit drying. I followed it up with my usual moisturizing routine but I still found that my skin was a bit more dry that it would be with my normal facial cleansing products. After a few days I felt like my skin was stripped of its normal moisture. So while I would use this product off and on, I don't think I would buy it and use it on a daily basis.

August 12, 2008

i have bought this product several times over the years and, even with sensitive skin, i found it to be non-irritating and effective. it is a bit coarser than other scrubs i've used, but i kind of like that....i feel like i'm getting a better exfoliating treatment. plus, you can use it on other areas of your body, too. for the price, it is a product i would recommend. generally, i like st. ives products for their good results and pleasant scent at an affordable price.

August 04, 2008

I personally found the product a little too rough for my skin.
    It smelt nice, and well seemed to clean well. But again too rough for me.

I think that if you have a rather high skin turn over rate, it wouldn't be a bad product to use.
    If I were ever to go back to it again, I would make sure that I would use a REALLY light hand
    to scrub my face.

July 31, 2008

I used to use this, but it didn't do that much, and i found that the pits felt like they were getting caught in my skin. My roomie (a guy) used to use it for a while and liked it, but his face is obviously rougher. He stopped too, though not sure why.

July 22, 2008

I love this stuff. It does a great job exfoliating and the smell is nice too. A major plus is that it's inexpensive and can be found at your regular drug store. I've been using this stuff for years for my skin. I used it just for my face in the beginning but I realized it just as effective if you use it on your legs right before you wax or shave.

July 19, 2008

Like most people, my face needs constant care. Its not perfect; its combination of dry and oil patches of skin. I used to buy the regular St. Ives apricot facial scrub, but it was too harsh for my skin. I found out about their sensitive skin one which I found it be more comfortable and easy on my face. The beads were not as hard as the regular skin, so it did not make my face dry at all. I love to use it during shower and before I go to sleep. It definitely leaves a clean and moisturized feel after washing it with water. I really enjoy it, especially at the price they sell. This is not only a great exfoliator, but a great cleanser. This is something I would highly recommend it to my friends and family!

July 17, 2008

i have sensitive skin and it left my face feeling way too dry.

Updated On: July 17, 2008

it felt like i was rubbing sand all over my face

July 07, 2008

Like many of you, I've been using this for years. I find the beads a little harsh for every day use, so I just use it every couple days to exfoliate what my other cleanser doesn't get. The anti-acne one is fabulous too.