St. Ives Fresh Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

March 02, 2021

Good product for price

This is a good drugstore moisturizer for those on a budget. you do not need to pair it with other st Ives products. A nice daily moisturizer without feeling guilty about wasting money

November 30, 2020

Good elastin moisturizer

It's a good moisturizer for face and neck to reduce lines and wrinkling. Not that great for really dry skin. Best use is after a facial cleanse.
    Oil free and practically scentless.

November 19, 2020

Good product

This moisturiser Make the job it's I really love the way that my skin feels... super soft after i used it. Light Weight but hydrate the skin. I prefer use It before I sleep because of the light Weight i have dry skin and during the day my face dryes a little bit with this.

November 18, 2020

Light weight goddess

It makes me feel so refreshed. I'm not all about the smell but the product works well. It's very light weight feeling, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.

November 03, 2020

A perfect moisturizer with an even better price.

I love how my face feels lush and plump. It never feels greasy, just really well hydrated. I've been using it as my regular moisturizer for a couple of years and I'd be hard pressed to find a replacement were it suddenly to become unavailable. Thank you for this product!

September 01, 2020

Hydrates so much

Even though it smells weird for me, the moisturizer does the job for me. My skin feels hydrated every time I apply it on my skin. Because it's more watery than other moisturizers, I prefer to use it at night.

June 18, 2020

LOVE IT

I use this every single time I get out of the shower for my face and neck area, and whenever I wash my face.
    I use a lot of the St. Ives products. I love that there is just a light scent at most in any of their products. In my opinion, St. Ives products are the best.

June 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Non-Greasy Moisture

Finally I have found a face moisturizer that actually works for my skin AND doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or sticky! Have also had no issues using it under my makeup as well!

April 21, 2020

This is the BEST drugstore moisturizer by far!

I cannot believe how great this moisturizer is. I have a combination skin, oily in the T-zone and I always struggled to find a moisturiser that is thin but moisturizing at the same time. I use this on a daily babsis and it does not clog the pores at all. No breakouts whatsoever. I also use it for my body when I need some deep conditioning. One bottles goes a long way so the value is excellent! Will keep buying again and again for sure!!

April 15, 2020

Does it's job

As much as I wanted to like this product I couldn't get over the horrible smell of it and the formula just didn't compare to the other moisturizers I usually rotate between.. It does hydrate though and it's cheap if that's all you're looking for.