St Ives Hydrating Watermelon cleanser Reviews

2.0/5

February 25, 2021

Affordable, but much better ones out there

For me, I haven't really been impressed with St.Ives as a drug store brand. I didn't like the smell, I found it overpowering, and it really fell short with the claims of being hydrating, for me anyway, it just dried out my face.

December 21, 2020

beauty

I got this as a sample and I just love this product it leaves my face feeling smooth refreshed and if I say it left my skin with a nice glow. Try all the St Ives products you can't go wrong and not bad in price.

December 07, 2020

I would buy this product again. It’s one of my favourites

This proudest smells great. I love how it made my skin feel after using it. I would most definitely buy this product again. St Ives is my favourite brand to use.

December 01, 2020

Harsh Face Cleanser

This cleanser smells lovely - the watermelon scent is definitely very refreshing. However, that’s where it ended for me. I found that this product made my face feel like it was burning when I put it on, and I don’t even have sensitive skin. As much as I like St. Ives, this is sadly not a product that I would buy again.

November 25, 2020

I love this !!!

This watermelon face cleanser is so fantastic!! I definitely recommend buying this product!!! I really smells amazing and makes the skin feel great and fresh!

November 24, 2020

Cleansing and softness

I used this product for a week and found my skin became cleaner and softer. Blackheads disappeared and my skin felt cleaner. The scent was gentle and not over powering

November 22, 2020

Fresh 100% Natural Watermelon Goodness!

Thia is my favourite face wash and the price is insane cheap only about 6 bucks! It is also completely hundred percent natural and doesn’t strip my skin! It’s made with watermelon and has the most refreshing, uplifting smell EVER! When I use in morning in the shower I want to eat it as it smells so good Hahahah ! It also helps keep my oily nose at bay all day but also helps my skin stay hydrated ! It leaves my skin totally refreshed and Glowing I love it so much and everyone should try it male or female it’s amazing !!!