St. Ives Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 684 in Body Wash

Pamper your skin with St. Ives® Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash. The Triple Butters formula, with jojoba, shea and cocoa butters, nourishes skin with 100% naturally sourced moisturizer, while rich coconut scent indulges the senses. Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels full of life!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 12, 2017

St.Ives is my favorites body wash/face wash/scrub,hand cream everything brand! I think their products are absolutely amazing and are so underrated ! I think it's such an affordable price for such an amazing product! I think everyone needs to get their hands on it!

May 12, 2017

This body wash is absolutely amazing. The different fragrances are not over powering mild but smells pretty very feminine! It leaves your skin feeling very soft and silky! Ladies this is a must have please try it you will love it!

February 15, 2017

I'm all for Saint Ives body wash. It so hydrating you don't even need body lotion. But what I really love about this particular scent is the coconut. I love the smell of coconut.

November 01, 2016

L'odeur du produit est complètement divine. Il laisse ma peau douce et très soyeuse lors du toucher. Je le recommande. Gros format en plus.j'aime beaucoup la marque .

November 01, 2016

Ce body wash sent vraiment bon tout en hydratant vraiment bien sans laisser de résidu sur la peau! Il laisse la peau très douce au toucher et laisse une forte sensation de propreté!

September 17, 2016

I was very impressed with this product. I have sensitive skin so I normally careful about what products I buy, unfortunately my partner just grabbed one not paying much attention and I decided to try it. Needless to say I rather enjoyed the change and also enjoyed the out come, my skin was soft and refreshed

September 09, 2016

This body wash smells great! It also lathers really nice! I like to follow up with the St Ives Coconut lotion as well so the scent lasts that much longer!

August 11, 2016

This is my current favorite body wash. I use it daily in the tub and in the shower... also use it as a shaving gel in the shower. I love the light coconut fragrance and the luxurious creamy texture. It is rich and quite thick but it rinses away quickly and completely.

July 08, 2016

Thick, rich, creamy! Sounds like chocolate, doesn't it? This product makes you feel like you've really treated yourself to something special. Price point is good, but when on sale you can purchase for about $1.99/$2.99 Canadian. Which means you can buy and love twice as much!

July 04, 2016

This product smells divine! Something about coconut products, leave me wanting more. I always feel like I'm on a southern beach vacation after using this product. It leaves your body feeling smooth and silky.