St. Ives Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash Reviews

Pamper your skin with St. Ives® Indulgent Coconut Milk Triple Butters Body Wash. The Triple Butters formula, with jojoba, shea and cocoa butters, nourishes skin with 100% naturally sourced moisturizer, while rich coconut scent indulges the senses. Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels full of life!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

September 17, 2016

I was very impressed with this product. I have sensitive skin so I normally careful about what products I buy, unfortunately my partner just grabbed one not paying much attention and I decided to try it. Needless to say I rather enjoyed the change and also enjoyed the out come, my skin was soft and refreshed

3.2/5

June 30, 2016

The smell of this body wash is not the best. It does smell like coconut scent for me (more like beach smell).
    Not my favorite option, I prefer another St Ives body wash.

June 29, 2016

Great price, smells great, keeps skin smooth and hydrated and a smooth formula that my skin loves to take in. I purchase this quite often and just love it.

June 29, 2016

I have bought this product mostly for the scent and finally , it has been a great choice! It's smells delicious and it hydrates my skin just enough!! You should give it a try!!

June 28, 2016

i REALLY LOVE THIS BODY WASH THE SMELL IS AMAZING AND LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT WITH A GREAT SMELL.I WILL FORSURE BE BUYING THIS AGAIN.PLUS IVE TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS GREAT PRODUCT.

June 28, 2016

Love it. I love the scent of coconut that stays around for awhile. It lathers great and you don't need to use a lot. It left me feeling smooth and clean.

June 28, 2016

I received this from my father and although it works well and is a decent price I am not a huge fan of the smell of it. As such I will not be buying again.

this smells so nice1
    the coconut enlightens my nose every time! my skin was suuuper soft after using this and
    my skin wasn't left dry like when I normally use family soap bars.

June 12, 2016

St.lves was fantastic I would recommend this to anybody I totally loved this body wash it definitely has a great smell aswell great price not to expensive at all and u can get it aNY were

June 12, 2016

Great smell, absorbs well, not greasy, need to reapply more often than id like but over all a very nice product. Will buy again and have recommended it already!