St. Ives Intensive Healing Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil Body Lotion Reviews

St. Ives® Intensive Healing Cranberry Seed & Grape Seed Oil Body Lotion is clinically proven to lock in moisture for 24 hours, helping to maintain skin’s moisture and heal severely dry skin. The exclusive mineral complex includes olive leaf extract, cranberry seed extract and grapeseed oil, along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 24, 2017

Great body lotion

I buy this body lotion over and over again since 2 years ago. I find it so refresing and hidrating at the ssame time, without oily or sticky feeling on the skin. I use it day and night as I love its scent. I've tryed the Oatmeal one too, but I always come back to this one. Great for the body and for the heands too. I've put a little in a small container and take it with me on a daily base and use it for my hands. Love it it's a great product.

August 14, 2017

St.ives intensive healing lotion

This lotion is thick, moisturizing and smells amazing too. I love the St,Ives lotions as they are often on sale or promotion and you can grab a few for fairly cheap to keep around the house or office. Great to use on your hands during the winter to keep them from dryness and flaking.

August 14, 2017

Love this lotion!

This is byfar my favourite lotion to use.

The smell is lovely and with its intensive healing properties, it leaves your skin quite soft.
    Highly recommend this lotion, especially if you're into St. Ives products. The price is also not that bad when it is on sale, and usually you can find coupons for $0.50-0.75 off!

July 10, 2017

Economical & it works

I buy this lotion frequently. It goes on sale quite often. Have found coupons at times. I like the variety of types/scents available. I have a bottle in each room of my home.

April 13, 2017

This lotion smells soooo good! We use this lotion at work on a lot of our elderly residents, for their dry skin. I love using it as I can't get over how good it smells. It doesn't have a strong "perfume" like smell either!

March 15, 2017

St Ives lotion with cranberry and Grapeseed extract is AMAZING!! It leaves your skin feeling so soft without being heavy like others.. I've even started using it as my face cream. It's non greasy formula is great under my makeup. I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin. You won't be disappointed

March 09, 2017

I tried a lot of the St. Ives body lotions, as I like to switch up the scent. The overall product works great - moisturizes well as an everyday product. It is not exactly nourishing enough when we are in a particularly cold phase of winter. The scent is a bit funky, in my opinion. It smells fresh, but off? I prefer something lighter and that blends in with my natural pheremones more. Will stick to St. Ives products but change the scent for next time.

March 08, 2017

This lotion is so light and nourishing for my skin. I apply it all over, on a daily basis, and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated, healthy, and beautiful. It has a delicate scent, and goes on so easily and smoothly. I bought this from the drugstore for an awesome deal, and it has lasted me for ages (600 ml). Highly recommend this. I just ran out, so need to go get some more!

October 17, 2016

I have bought this lotion twice already, and will keep buying this as my go-to lotion. It smells amazing, is not greasy, blends in quickly and lasts a long time. I've even starting filling up small refillable bottles so that I can take it with me everywhere! This is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone for daily use.

October 14, 2016

Naah. Maybe it just doesnt suit my skin. But the day i bought it, i regret it, i mean its good the product is fine smells good makes my skin less dry than before but it doesnt have the same results that other brands body lotions gives me.