St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

February 08, 2019

Affordable product

Using this cleanser was a good experience. I have sensitive skin and it did not aggravate it. I will say that it did dry out my skin a tad much for my liking, but other than that it was good.

January 24, 2019

My husband even loves this!!

My mom always bought this product that’s how I got hooked on it! It left my skin clean fresh and clear, however when my husband and I got together he tried it since he ran out of his, and ever since I can’t seem to keep it in the house let alone have any for my routine 4 years going and I still have to hide it 😂

January 13, 2019

All time fav

I recently picked this up again after seeing many great feedback and this lives up to its reviews. I used it during my younger days as it’s very inexpensive and over the years kind of forgotten about it. I’m adoring it all over again. It’s easy to apply, effective and feels nice! I would recommend you give this a try! Love the scent!

January 13, 2019

Love it

I absolutely love this product. I use it every night and love how it makes my skin feel, it has kept my skin clear for the past 6 months and this is the only facial product i use.

December 28, 2018

Parfait pour libérer la peau de ses impuretés

J'ai utilisé ce désincrustant lorsque j'ai commencé à faire de l'acné. Ce produit aide à désincruster les points noirs et la peau morte et dès le rinçage, on constate un bel éclat et une fraicheur apaisante. De plus, l'odeur et très agréable. Cependant, les grains sont plutôt gros et pour ceux qui comme moi ont la peau sensible, il est fort probable que certains endroits sur la peau soient irrités. Il ne faut surtout pas frotter trop fort sur la peau, sinon, on risque d'abimer plusieurs couches de peau!

1.7/5

December 07, 2018

Damages skin

This is not a safe and effective way to scrub your face. I find it to grainy and will likely cause more damage. The day after I've used it, I've found little granulars stuck in my skin. It takes more than a layer off. There are a lot of products out there that are better. I reccommend a polish of some sort that does the job better and safer.

November 24, 2018

Cheapest most effective skincare product I've ever found!

This product is amazing!! I use to use a very high end exfoliator but wanted to try something from the drugstore and I will never switch again. Not only is it incredibly inexpensive it smells amazing and works so good. I can notice the difference in my skin after using it, it feels smoother and looks smoother. I exfoliate twice a week and never miss exfoliation day because this product works miracles!

September 27, 2018

Feel fresh

I like this product but I find it only effective for a few consecutive days. It makes me feel fresh and feels good when applied but for someone with oily, porous skin it is not an every day user.

September 21, 2018

Awesome product

I am a big fan of the St. Ives brand. I have been using their products for many years now. This cleanser works really well. It cleanses the skin well, without overdrying. This is my go to face wash. It's gentle exfoliation scrubs away impurities and dead skin cells making way for clearer, brighter skin. Absolutely love it.

September 09, 2018

My go t cleanser

I was recommended this product many years ago by my mother when Dr. Oz apparently had Aires an eposuode partly about this product.

It is a deep clean cleanser so I only use it once daily before bed otherwise my skin gets too dried out.

Value is amazing, available at department stores, grocery stores, drug stores (and even some gas stations, who knew?!). Refreshing scent, leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed.

Truly works as I’ve had severe acne since 7 years old and I am 29. Definitely 0 recommend this product. Don’t fall for brand name overpriced product when this one works even better.