St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

1.7/5

December 07, 2018

Damages skin

This is not a safe and effective way to scrub your face. I find it to grainy and will likely cause more damage. The day after I've used it, I've found little granulars stuck in my skin. It takes more than a layer off. There are a lot of products out there that are better. I reccommend a polish of some sort that does the job better and safer.

November 24, 2018

Cheapest most effective skincare product I've ever found!

This product is amazing!! I use to use a very high end exfoliator but wanted to try something from the drugstore and I will never switch again. Not only is it incredibly inexpensive it smells amazing and works so good. I can notice the difference in my skin after using it, it feels smoother and looks smoother. I exfoliate twice a week and never miss exfoliation day because this product works miracles!

September 27, 2018

Feel fresh

I like this product but I find it only effective for a few consecutive days. It makes me feel fresh and feels good when applied but for someone with oily, porous skin it is not an every day user.

September 21, 2018

Awesome product

I am a big fan of the St. Ives brand. I have been using their products for many years now. This cleanser works really well. It cleanses the skin well, without overdrying. This is my go to face wash. It's gentle exfoliation scrubs away impurities and dead skin cells making way for clearer, brighter skin. Absolutely love it.

September 09, 2018

My go t cleanser

I was recommended this product many years ago by my mother when Dr. Oz apparently had Aires an eposuode partly about this product.

It is a deep clean cleanser so I only use it once daily before bed otherwise my skin gets too dried out.

Value is amazing, available at department stores, grocery stores, drug stores (and even some gas stations, who knew?!). Refreshing scent, leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed.

Truly works as I’ve had severe acne since 7 years old and I am 29. Definitely 0 recommend this product. Don’t fall for brand name overpriced product when this one works even better.

1.5/5

August 03, 2018

Don’t ruin your skin

This is horrible. It made me break out, damaged my skin and made it so so dry. I will not be re purchasing and I warn everyone I talk to to save their face from this stuff.

May 10, 2018

Worth the money

Affordable, natural, effective. It cleans my skin and leaves it all smooth. It’s my go to when it comes to facial exfoliating soaps. Specially now that they change the packaging design!

May 05, 2018

Great cleanser !

Works so good, I use it in every shower even my boyfriend loves to use it. The price is great , I normally buy mine at Walmart. It’s so great to have such a great product for so little money.

April 18, 2018

works amazing

I switched to this cleanser after getting tired of paying for glamglow and I've never looked back. It exfoliates very well and helps my acne prone skin.

2.2/5

April 15, 2018

Dried skin out and didn’t help !

This product I have heard to work for other people but for me, it dries my skin and made everything worse! If you’re willing to try out a few products, try it, smells great but it dries my skin out.