St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

December 02, 2019

Really cleans your pores

I really like using this cleanser and the matching exfoliator. They make my skin feel really clean from the inside out and they also smell great. When I use this, I really do feel like my skin is being cleaned out from deep within, unlike other cleansers.

3.2/5

July 30, 2019

Not great for sensitive skin

I was really excited to try this face scrub because I had heard so many great things about it, but I was truly disappointed. It was so harsh on my skin and ended up irritating it more than clearing it. I would recommend buying somthing else.

0.5/5

July 14, 2019

MY FACE BROKE OUT IN CYSTS!!!! HORRIBLE PERIOD.

I was really disappointed by my experience because everyone I know raves about this scrub, but beware sensitive skin types and people who get cysts or painful pimples. I had a massive amount of cysts and large bumps on my cheeks and neck, this scrub is too harsh. beware of scrubs that are too harsh as they can cause you to get cysts because by causing microscopic tears in your pores and making your pores larger resulting in dirt being trapped causing large painful pimples that may need to be removed by a specialist.

May 16, 2019

My go to product for breakouts

I've been using this scrub for over a decade now, and it's very helpful when I'm dealing with breakouts. I usually will use it in the shower as I let conditioner soak into my hair, and I find it really does work on acne. However, it can be a bit drying, so I would limit using this to 1-2 times a week, and not for especially sensitive skin.

February 08, 2019

Affordable product

Using this cleanser was a good experience. I have sensitive skin and it did not aggravate it. I will say that it did dry out my skin a tad much for my liking, but other than that it was good.

January 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My husband even loves this!!

My mom always bought this product that’s how I got hooked on it! It left my skin clean fresh and clear, however when my husband and I got together he tried it since he ran out of his, and ever since I can’t seem to keep it in the house let alone have any for my routine 4 years going and I still have to hide it 😂

January 13, 2019

All time fav

I recently picked this up again after seeing many great feedback and this lives up to its reviews. I used it during my younger days as it’s very inexpensive and over the years kind of forgotten about it. I’m adoring it all over again. It’s easy to apply, effective and feels nice! I would recommend you give this a try! Love the scent!

January 13, 2019

Love it

I absolutely love this product. I use it every night and love how it makes my skin feel, it has kept my skin clear for the past 6 months and this is the only facial product i use.

December 28, 2018

Parfait pour libérer la peau de ses impuretés

J'ai utilisé ce désincrustant lorsque j'ai commencé à faire de l'acné. Ce produit aide à désincruster les points noirs et la peau morte et dès le rinçage, on constate un bel éclat et une fraicheur apaisante. De plus, l'odeur et très agréable. Cependant, les grains sont plutôt gros et pour ceux qui comme moi ont la peau sensible, il est fort probable que certains endroits sur la peau soient irrités. Il ne faut surtout pas frotter trop fort sur la peau, sinon, on risque d'abimer plusieurs couches de peau!

1.7/5

December 07, 2018

Damages skin

This is not a safe and effective way to scrub your face. I find it to grainy and will likely cause more damage. The day after I've used it, I've found little granulars stuck in my skin. It takes more than a layer off. There are a lot of products out there that are better. I reccommend a polish of some sort that does the job better and safer.