St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 300 in Facial Exfoliators

June 21, 2017

Awesome product!

I have been using this stuff for years. It keeps my skin clear and makes it look rejuvenated every time I use it. I have a hard time with skin products because I have oily skin but this stuff works great!

June 17, 2017

Love this product

This product is gentle enough that I can use it on my sensitive skin several times a week. I love that the apricot bits scrub away clogged pores and that it doesn't create more breakouts in the process

June 15, 2017

Love this!

My skin never feels better than when I use this facial scrub. I love that it only takes a small amount to be effective and the smell is a nice bonus. The scrub comes in a decent sized container and has never come open when I travel with it. It exfoliates very well without leaving your skin feeling raw. Skin feels fresh and healthy after use.

June 12, 2017

Acne goodbye!!!

I switched to St. Ives Apricot soaps... the body washes the face washes.... and my skin is so clear and firm no. I love the feeling and I especially love that I don't have breakouts anymore!!!! I will always recommend these products

June 06, 2017

i love St Ives and this is my favorite facial scrub. I've tried other brands and i'm never happy with the results and always go back to St Ives. Use daily even with my sensitive skin.

June 05, 2017

I like this face wash. I still have pimples on my face so it doesnt help with my acne that much. It does help to get rid of the oil on my face and exfoliate though!

June 02, 2017

It's a great scrubs. It brighten my face , cleans dead skin from my face and clear imperfection through time. Effective with steam, cost friendly. Love it...i use it 3 times a week or more as needed. I have oily skin and ance prone.

June 01, 2017

I love this cream. It's very nice on my skin with the micro beads. Leaving my skin feeling soft all day. The smell is light and refreshing as well. It's affordable at places like Walmart.

May 16, 2017

Great cleanser, but it did not help my acne at all. My face stayed the same. However, the SMELL IS AMAZING. It reminds me of the apricot scrub. I recommend this product.

March 28, 2017

I really enjoyed this product because it smells good It is a great exfoliater & keeps my face feeling fresh. It is cheap and affordable and very effective I highly recommend this product. Just make sure not to be too rough with it on your face especially.