St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Cleanser Reviews

January 17, 2018

good stuff

This stuff is great especially if you have really dry skin. It does everything you would want a product like this to do; clean moisturize, and brighten!!

January 12, 2018

I buy this product all the time!

I wouldn’t nesseccarily say it helps with blackheads/blemishes, but it really helps clean your face from makeup you wear in the daily and you feel really fresh and clean after which is great!

December 19, 2017

Clean is always good

I bought this for my face because I get a lot of dry skin and oil on the surface of my skin. I like that it exfoliates you can feel it working because the texture almost feels like sand some may not like that but I do because I know it's working and my skin feels so clean and fresh after I use this product.

December 12, 2017

I use this product everyday

I've been buying this product for years and I will continue to buy it for years I have very large pores and I think it's absolutely amazing how small my pores look and how clean my face is and smooth when I get out of the shower or when I wash my face before bed and then I use my toner there's almost no dirt offer

November 11, 2017

Messy but does the job

Love the exfoliating aspect of this. Leaves skin so soft and a clean canvas to apply makeup. The "sand", because thats what it looks like, will end up all over your shower and sink but washes away. A little difficult to remove from your face. If you scrub too hard it could rip away at healing blemishes on your face. It smells good. Not overly drying and ok for my sensitive skin. I will and have bought again.

October 02, 2017

Good smelling face scrub

This scrub smells so good! It is gentle enough to use every day. It’s not too rough! I use it everyday and my skin has never been so soft! Would recommend this to anyone!

September 30, 2017

Great for all skin types

The exfoliant is perfect for my problem skin - deep cleaning to clear out dirt and break outs but also gentle enough for my level of sensitivity. 10/10

September 17, 2017

Works great!

This scrub is one of my beauty must haves it smells amazing and works great it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean the price for the quality of this product cant be beat forsure a must buy!

September 13, 2017

love it

great product with a great smell does not feel gritty like some cleanser. Feels nice on the skin and am pleased with the results.
    best cleanser I have used so far

September 10, 2017

Super clean feel!

Absolutely love this product. Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. Also great to use in the morning as it helps wake me up as well. Keeps my skin clear leaving only a great scent.