St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 29, 2019

Amazing

This stuff is amazing! I have super sensitive skin and I get breakouts when I use anything besides bar soap but this stuff has been amazing and thankfully no breakouts!! I love this stuff

July 23, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Amazing quality for money!!

This is an AMAZING product!! I was sceptical at first because of what was being said about St Ives but now that I've tried it I can't go back. It makes my face soft and smooth, and leave it feeling cleansed and fresh! Definitely try if you can!

July 21, 2019

It works! And can’t beat the price!

Not only did this cleanser have a refreshing, clean scent but I noticed that after about 1.5 weeks of continual use- I legitimately had less blackheads! It work.

Great morning cleanser

I use this product every day and it works well on my combination skin to clear off oil and other dirt while being gentle on the skin. The great smell of tea tree is so relaxing!!

July 20, 2019

It cleared my chest and face acne fully in 2 weeks!

I was a bit sceptical about the brand, but decided to take the chance. I'm so glad I did! I have terrible chest and facial acne and have for years. With regular use twice a day (once in morning, once before bed) I ended up clearing the intense acne within two weeks. Sounds a bit long, but honestly it was great. It didn't dry my skin out, it didn't make my sensitive skin burn.. absolutely wonderful. Smells great too.

Always my favourite

Green tea scrub by these guys has small amount of Salicyclic Acid which helps with any pimples and smooths out the skin nicely. Millions of beads which allows for proper exfoliation. I always follow up with Aveeno face cream to avoid any excessive dry skin (if you have dry skin already).

July 03, 2019

Great

I've tried several cleansers, and this one besides cheap for now is my favorite, the smell is very good, and the sensation of it is refreshing, I loved this product, it ended but I intend to buy it again, after testing others

May 03, 2019

I would buy this again

I purchased the St. Ives green tea facial cleansing scrub after my favourite one was discontinued. I have to say I really liked it and works great. It polishes away the blemishes and blackheads. This will be a regular purchase for me.

April 29, 2019

Worth the money!

I have always had good luck with St. Ives products, but this one was magical! Just after one use, my blackheads were completely gone and my pores had diminished in size considerably.

The only thing I've learned is you have to use this consistently, or else the black heads do come back. But its gently cleaners with a really nice subtle scent to it and leaves your face fresh and clean. It's also great with removing makeup. Totally worth the money!

April 23, 2019

Good cleanser for summer months

This is a good face wash for acne prone skin because
    1- It is based on green tea which is anti-inflammatory and reduces visible acne and scars
    2- It is a good face wash for summer months for acne prone skin when you need something stronger to clean all the excess oil, sunscreen and sweat.