St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub Facial Cleanser Reviews

From Canada’s # 1 Scrub Brand*, this blackhead fighting formula, with green tea extract and 100% naturally derived exfoliants*, unclogs dirt and oil from pores, helping to clear blackheads.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Derived Exfoliants
- Contains Salicylic Acid - No Sulfate Cleansers
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Application
Wet face. Apply a generous amount of product over face and neck with fingertips. Rinse with water. Use twice daily for best results.

August 28, 2018

A great everyday scrub!

This scrub is great for everyday use, it's not too intense so that you feel like your face is falling off in the tub. I like the blackhead scrub for every 3 days or so and use this one in between. It keeps your face exfoliated and zits at bay.

March 14, 2018

Would by again

I like this product. It is gentle on my skin and it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it every other day in the shower. It gets the job done without being too abraisive

March 12, 2018

Pretty Good

i really liked it at first but the more i used it the drier my skin was getting. I never got that effect with the St Ives apricot scrub, so i switched back to that. I had higher hopes for it

February 24, 2018

Nothing works better for me

Just enough grit to get the job done. Helps keep the redness and blemishes under control. I use it every other day, no need to use it daily. Haven't found any facial scrub that is better for my skin at such a reasonable price. I stock up when I see a sale so I don't run out.

January 17, 2018

I love this product

I love this face scrub. I find it a little less rough than the other products so I'm able to use it more often. It smells good leaves the face feeling clean and very soft.

January 13, 2018

Love this stuff

I've had really hard time finding anything that worked on my face and finally one day I grabbed this cause it was in my price range and after awhile of using it my face began to clear up . Use this all time

May 29, 2017

I've always had really bad sensitive hormonal acne. this was my go to face wash for about a year, I found it to be the one wash that didn't further irritate my skin. It didn't really clear up my skin or anything but it did leaving me feeling clean and refreshed. it feels and smells nice and helped reduce redness. I still use it every so often.

February 28, 2017

St.Ives has been one of my go-to brands since i was a teenager in the late 80s. Tea tree is something i used to help cuts heal faster. A combination of the two?? seemed perfect for me. i tried it once and now. I am addicted! It goes on nice, smoothes away any dead skin and makes up and washed away cleanly. It has become a bit of a game trying to find it on sale when i have a coupon. Got it for 49 cents once!! Gotta love that!

February 19, 2017

Love , love love this stuff!! It works wonders on my skin, stops acne in its tracks, feels refreshing. Smells really good too. Great price for great product

February 07, 2017

So gentle, I have acne prone skin but also very sensitive and this product helps take away all the dead particles without causing my skin to be irritated.