St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

January 13, 2018

Smells great... but my skin can't stand it!

I was very excited to start using this body lotion, as in the past I've had some great lotions from St Ives. However, I started noticing that my skin was irritated after a few days of using the lotion after my shower, and the irritation cleared up when I stopped using it.
    Pretty disappointed because the lotion smelled amazing!!

2.8/5

December 24, 2017

My hands are still dry...

My hands are super dry and cracked. I tried 2 different kinds of St.Ives lotion and it didn't do anything. My hands are still the same, they just smell good now.

October 31, 2017

At this price, why not!!!

Lotion pour le corps tellement douce, sans rendre la peau graisseuse. L’odeur est enivrante et relaxante à la fois. Votre peau redeviendra soyeuse et lisse en quelques instants et cet effet durera longtemps.

October 21, 2017

Best Body Lotion I have tried yet

I have been through so many different kinds of body lotion that I was just about to give up until I found this product. It leaves my skin so smooth with zero greasy feeling left after I put it on. I don't think I will even try another kind again. LOVE LOVE this product

October 17, 2017

Would buy again

I like to use st. Ives body lotion because it is not greasy and absorbs well into the skin. Lotion is long-lasting and does not require constant reapplying.
    I purchased this lotion often and have several varieties in my home

October 06, 2017

Body lotion

This lotion is great. I like the st. Ives collection there are so many different smells to choose from and the price is very reasonable. I actually started using this on residents at my job I find there skin very dry and this lotion is like magic on their skin so hydrating and smell isn't over powering.

September 21, 2017

Tout simplement ma préféré

J'adore cette crème, lotion. J'adore sa texture, sa fragrance. Elle laisse la beau hydraté, avec un parfum délicat. Je l'utilise aussi pour effectué des massage quand je veux enlever une douleur. Elle permet de masser et d'hydrater en même temps.

September 03, 2017

La la love

This product has helped my hands from the dry brittle winters. It adds so much moisture, without the added grease. This scent in specific is my favourite. It smells so good.
    The bottle is a good price, and in addition, lasts quite a long time.

July 13, 2017

Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion

St.ives using only the best ingredients in their products, they are a more natural option and carry amazing products for your skin.

This lotion in the Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract is amazing, the smell is soo nice and it is truly moisturizing.

July 11, 2017

Would repurchase

This is by far on my list of all time favourite moisturizers. I love lathering this on right after a shower and shaving my legs. It doesn't seem to irritate my very sensitive skin. The smell is also to die for!