St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

April 26, 2017

I do like the smell of this loation I use it after my shower to lock in the moisture, and I find it does a great job with that. It is not greasy as some l other locations have been

April 15, 2017

I like St. Ives lotion formula and this one feels like all the rest. The thing I dislike about this one is the smell. It is incredibly strong and synthetic smelling. Makes me wonder how good these products are for my health. =/ Generally I find St. Ives to be a good drugstore brand but this product was just a miss for me.

March 30, 2017

I feel like this brand and lotion is found in every Canadian home.
    I love that its made with natural moisturizers, its very hydrating and my skin absorbs it quickly.
    It is semi-thick and creamy in texture, I don't find the scent lasts longer than a few minutes though, but you get a lot of lotion for a great price. I often buy when its on sale for 3 for $12.00

I would recommend it to someone that doesn't like highly scented lotions and has sensitive skin.

March 26, 2017

amazing lotion leaves your skin soft and does not leave your greasy at all nice soft sent not harsh on your skin considering i have sensitive skin and it doesnt bother me at all

March 26, 2017

If your already a Fan of St.Ives you won't be let down by the new Soft and Silky COCONUT & ORCHID Body Lotion. If you haven't tried it yet that's okay! But I totally love this new product cause first of all the scent is amazing ! I love Coconut . And once I apply the lotion to my body I instantly feel smooth and silky . I personally love putting it on straight out of the shower for best result . Check it out! 5/5

March 18, 2017

I actually first tried this lotion at a relative's house. I liked the scent so much, I had to go out and buy it for myself. The coconut and orchid scent is light and refreshing. My skin is moisturized without being greasy. I love this lotion!!

March 16, 2017

J'ai adoré cette lotion elle agit rapidement et laisse la peau douce cependant l'odeur n'ai pas une de mes préféré si j'avais à racheter je changerais tout simplement de senteur .

March 16, 2017

Wow! This lotion is the best I've ever used!! I can't get enough of it - my skin feels SO soft and hydrated after! Its hard to find a lotion that lasts and this is it! Great price too!

March 06, 2017

J'utilisais déjà des produits de la marque St-Ives, mais lorsqu'ils ont sorti cette odeur là, je l'ai tout de suite acheter. Elle sent tellleement Bonne ! Je l'adore !

February 21, 2017

I received this body lotion as part of a gift set. I'm in love with the scent! I love that this lotion absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. The only drawback is that I feel it doesn't last very long, especially if your skin is very dry, like mine during the winter months. Maybe it will be a good summertime lotion for me.