St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1659 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

July 13, 2017

Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion

St.ives using only the best ingredients in their products, they are a more natural option and carry amazing products for your skin.

This lotion in the Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract is amazing, the smell is soo nice and it is truly moisturizing.

July 11, 2017

Would repurchase

This is by far on my list of all time favourite moisturizers. I love lathering this on right after a shower and shaving my legs. It doesn't seem to irritate my very sensitive skin. The smell is also to die for!

June 17, 2017

One of my favourite body lotions from the drugstore

Let me just start by saying that this product smells AMAZING. It does the job, keeps me (somewhat moisturized) and leaves me feeling fresh and smelling good. This product also doesn't leave any greasy residues!

I also like that this product doesn't have many harsh chemicals.

The one downside is that it's not THAT moisturizing compared to higher-end body lotions but for the price that's kind of what I expected. To feel fully satisfied with the hydration, I use this product in the morning and at night.

For the price and the quality, I definitelty recommend.

May 30, 2017

Great lotion ! The scent is wonderful and the consistency is perfect! Many lotions are either to thin and watery or too thick. I find that this lotion spreads easily and you receive a good amount for the price you pay!

May 10, 2017

I just recently finished this and I love it. My skin feels refreshed and smooth afterwards. Now be warned it takes time for the lotion to seep into your skin so this is usually an after shower regimen for me.

April 26, 2017

I do like the smell of this loation I use it after my shower to lock in the moisture, and I find it does a great job with that. It is not greasy as some l other locations have been

April 15, 2017

I like St. Ives lotion formula and this one feels like all the rest. The thing I dislike about this one is the smell. It is incredibly strong and synthetic smelling. Makes me wonder how good these products are for my health. =/ Generally I find St. Ives to be a good drugstore brand but this product was just a miss for me.

March 30, 2017

I feel like this brand and lotion is found in every Canadian home.
    I love that its made with natural moisturizers, its very hydrating and my skin absorbs it quickly.
    It is semi-thick and creamy in texture, I don't find the scent lasts longer than a few minutes though, but you get a lot of lotion for a great price. I often buy when its on sale for 3 for $12.00

I would recommend it to someone that doesn't like highly scented lotions and has sensitive skin.

March 26, 2017

amazing lotion leaves your skin soft and does not leave your greasy at all nice soft sent not harsh on your skin considering i have sensitive skin and it doesnt bother me at all

March 26, 2017

If your already a Fan of St.Ives you won't be let down by the new Soft and Silky COCONUT & ORCHID Body Lotion. If you haven't tried it yet that's okay! But I totally love this new product cause first of all the scent is amazing ! I love Coconut . And once I apply the lotion to my body I instantly feel smooth and silky . I personally love putting it on straight out of the shower for best result . Check it out! 5/5