St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich shea butter, nourishes to hydrate skin for immediate relief from dryness, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy-looking appearance.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

September 16, 2019

Très bonne crème hydratante

J'aime beaucoup cette crème hydratante pour le corps, elle hydrate bien sans laisser la peau grasse. Elle coûte vraiment pas cher et se trouve un peu partout, grande surface, pharmacie... l'odeur est délicate.

August 13, 2019

Instant hit

A family member recommended this product to me when she noticed my dry skin during winter months. I thought I would give it a try and it worked so well. I ended up using it all year round.

July 12, 2019

Bonne crème

Cette crème hydratante qui fait très bien pour la peau sèche. Elle hydrate en profondeur tout en ne laissant pas un effet gras sur la peau. Aussi, le prix est relativement peu élevé et cette crème vient souvent en rabais. Que dire de l'odeur de vanille laissé sur la peau.

June 29, 2019

Great as all other St Ive’s products are!

Affordable and moisturising enough with a pleasant smell.

All in all good value for the money as I have found with all other St Ives products that I've had the pleasure of using.

My skin surprisingly stays moisturised from morning to night.

Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin!

May 30, 2019

The only body moisturizer for me!

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter moisturizer has been my go to for years. It is absorbed quickly, leaving skin soft without feeling greasy. Plus it smells amazing!

May 24, 2019

I would purchase this product again and again

I have always suffered from dry itchy skin. I purchased this product for its price and to my surprise it is very effective. It leave my skin moisturized without the greasy feeling. I also like that it doesn’t have an overly powerful scent. Overall great value and a great product.

April 24, 2019

soft formula

I absolutely love this hand cream! it has a light weight formula without the thick sticky-ness of other hand creams. It has an amazing non-overpowering scent.

April 03, 2019

Affordable lotion but not long lasting for dry skin

I have e really dry skin especially throughout the winter so I'm always looking for a relatively cheap product that isn't too greasy. This worked well but I had to reapply it many times throughout the day. It was affordable however, so I would recommend it.

April 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing lotion

Works great for dry itchy skin( my son and I both suffer during winter from really dry skin) we use it after bathing and before bed, prevented an eczema outbreak that we usually deal with and not greasy

March 25, 2019

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lot

I bought this body lotion to try on my skin and dry hands. It is very hydrating, soothing and relieved my dry skin. I love the light scent and that it is naturally derived and has no parabens. I do recommend and I would definitely buy it again. It is reasonably priced, not as expensive as some other brands and a bonus when it is on sale!