St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich shea butter, nourishes to hydrate skin for immediate relief from dryness, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy-looking appearance.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

April 26, 2017

I use this product almost everyday. I have used it for a few years.I love the way my skin feels after using it. It does not irritate my skin or leave it feeling sticky.

April 12, 2017

lol be St. Ives! I use it everyday. Good price as well. Smells great and isn't greasy. Highly recommend St. ives for sure. Great stuff! I always buy it.

April 05, 2017

This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and is a decent lightweight body moisturizer. It absorbs rather quickly into my skin and works as a simple moisturizer would.

March 26, 2017

I find this lotion leaves my skin feeling sticky and "wet" rather than moisterized. It smells nice but that seems to be the focus more than the quality of the lasting moisture.

March 02, 2017

I have been using St.Ives body lotion for many years, I have never been disappointed with any of their different formulas. Since I have sensitive skin it used to be difficult to find a body lotion that I don't re act to, until St.Ives. It leaves my skin feeling soft , hydrated. I love touching my skin, knowing that it will be as soft as I like it to be.

February 28, 2017

This product is great as it never lets me down. It is a go to for me whenever I start feeling dry, my skin starts cracking or when my skin is peeling. Also, my skin is left moisturized for many hours if not days after applying.

February 17, 2017

I love using St. Ives oatmeal lotion especially in the winter. After shaving my legs I apply St.Ives oatmeal lotion to my legs this keeps them from becoming itchy and leaving my legs moisturized and feeling nice and smooth. I also use this lotion on my hands and arms before bed every night.

February 15, 2017

This was my go-to lotion for quite a long time. The scent is so subdued and it is quite hydrating. For the price, it is great. The bottle is huge, and it would last for ages. Unfortunately, it did seem to leave a bit of a residue behind, which was normally okay, but sometimes you could see it on my bed sheets if I wasn't too careful. I still use this as a general hand cream when I need it, but I don't use it regularly like I used to.

January 06, 2017

I have used St Ives body lotions for many years. this new formula is amazing, it quenches my dry winter skin with no stinging upon applying it. The moisturising effect is long lasting and it smells lovely and not too over powering.

January 06, 2017

My daughter recommend i try this...my skin was very dry and now i use it everyday my skin feels smooth and refreshed and i love all the fragrances too. This is a great product.