St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. This formula, with oatmeal and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and rich shea butter, nourishes to hydrate skin for immediate relief from dryness, while it works to restore your skin back to a healthy-looking appearance.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, shea butter, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

October 10, 2020

An Absolutely Lovely Lotion

I initially got this lotion during autumn as it was on sale and marketed to help soothe wind-whipped skin. As soon as I got home, I washed my hands and put a little bit on and really really loved it! The scent is warm and rich, but not overpowering or too sugary. The lotion itself was light enough to be used as a hand cream and still provided moisture, it also worked well as a post-shave leg cream. It also seemed to soothe my skin after shaving if it was irritated and soothe my skin from mild allergic reactions. Unfortunately, my mother was able to smell this lotion on me from across the table which does not make it suitable for scent-free workplaces. She was also not a fan of the scent and said that it reminded her of the scent of an old lady!
    If the scent is not going to be an issue for you, your family, or your workplace, this is a lovely lotion!

September 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Everyday Lotion

I use St.Ives every day. It’s light weight and not greasy at all. Absorbs extremely fast. Smells great. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Great lotion

September 16, 2020

St Ives Lotion

I've been using St Ives for years now I put it on after I shower & it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth! And it smells amazing as well. I would recommend this item definitely.

September 16, 2020

Simply the best!

I am very impressed by this lotion that I bought on sale for $3.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. The packaging is huge (600 ml), the pump works well. The lotion smells great, it sinks in fast and has great moisturizing properties. I would definitely repurchase another scent on the future!

September 13, 2020

WONDERFULLY SKIN SOFTENING LOTION

ST IVES SOOTHING LOTION Has oatmeal it softens and nourishes my dry skin it is rich and creamy and Smooths on nicely and absorbs quickly it's good on arms and legs ankles elbows and hands especially good in the winter time and right after a bath or shower this is always my go-to cream everyday and I fully recommend it to everybody

August 13, 2020

Affordable and soft

It makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth. The scent is pleasant and doesn't bother me. The shea butter works great in the winter and is not too sticky.

August 13, 2020

VERY soothing lotion, highly recommended

I always make sure to have one of these at home or on vacation. This lotion has saved me when I’ve had sunburns and nasty bug bites. It’s also just a great moisturizer overall, but the soothing aspect is really what sets it apart. Great value!

June 17, 2020

nice lotion

I do like St. Ives lotion. I love that there's a variety of scents available. The shea and oatmeal butter is lovely. The scent is nice and light and not overpowering. It is moisturizing and absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky or greasy feeling on my skin.

June 15, 2020

Favorite Lotion

This Lotion is my new favorite! It has a subtle but pleasing natural scent & has a very rich creamy smooth texture that I love (not a greasy texture). Keeps my skin hydrated for a long time. Skin feels, smells & looks great!

June 07, 2020

Smells great

Lightweight, soothing, easy to use and has a delicious fragrance. It is non greasy and rubs in nicely to help repair your dry skin. I love this all year especially in the winter when my skin is so much dryer. It comes in a pump bottle which is very convenient.