St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Soothing Body Lotion Reviews

May 16, 2019

Cheap & Effective

I always buy this stuff when you get the packs of this and a few other things such as face wash at Christmas time. Than you get the big bottle and a bunch of other St Ive's stuff for under $20!!
    My hands love this lotion and my boyfriend who works with concrete loves this lotion as well. The smell isn't girly so boys can use it too, his dry hands soak it right in!

February 20, 2019

LOVE ST.IVES!

I love the products from St. Ives. The lotion works and smells great. It absorbs quickly and I find it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy which a lot of lotions do. I also love that if I run out of my "special" face cream, I feel confident in just using this lotion. LOVE IT!

February 20, 2019

I love this 100% natural soothing body lotion. Excellent !

I absolutely love this St. Ives Lotion. I love that it is 100% natural and hypoallergenic for those of us with sensitive skin. It is affordable and gets the job done. My skin is like silk. No harsh scents, just beautiful natural oatmeal and shea butter. I love it.

February 06, 2019

Good value Body Lotion for anyone on a budget

This St. Ives best natural ingredients with a light fragrance Natural Soothing Body Lotion. I have been using this product for well over a year 600ml, as a little goes a long way. The product takes a bit of time to absorb but leaves your skin with a soft fresh feel. It has no parabens and contains 100% natural moisturizers which are vegetable glycerin, Shea butter, and soy bean oil. The sticker price is good value for a great body lotion. Almost out of it, will be looking for it at my next drug store shop.

January 20, 2019

Not a 24-hour moisturizer, but does the trick

I found this to be a great body lotion for the value. While it does not last as long as some other lotions out there (definitely not a “24-hour” moisturizer) it goes on smooth and without any greasy feeling. The scent is nice, but very light, which is great if you want to wear a perfume or fragrance in addition.

2.7/5

November 11, 2018

Good but didn't work for me

I've been using St Ives body lotion for a few months and I can clearly see its pros and cons now.
    Let's start from the pros. Firstly I like its smell. Then I like the fact that it contains shea butter and oat and doesn't contain any animal ingredients.
    But as for its formula I think it could be more rich and creamy. For example when I apply the lotion on my skin it feels more like a liquid so my skin is not hydrated but wet. And I need to wait for about a minute the moisture to disappear. It's not definitely a great feeling.
    All in all it's a good lotion but not perfect. That's why I'm thinking about switching to another one.

September 24, 2018

My go-to lotion

St. Ives has been my go-to lotion for years. I recently tried the reformulated Oatmeal and Shea Butter Soothing Body Lotion and it's great! It has a nice scent, is very thick, and moisturizes well. It's a bit stickier than some of their other lotions but it works well. Great value for a cheap price!

August 07, 2018

Lovely

Perfect compliment after a shower with the body wash. Light scent. Works in well to my skin without the greasy feeling you get with other moisturizers.

March 28, 2018

Love it

I want to say that l swear by this product that it works very well and it definitely speaks the truth about it being an Smoothing Lotion because it leaves your skin silky smooth.This lotion also moisturizers and soothes the skin. It's also not a greasy lotion and it also smells terrific.As l said again and again please try this product.