St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Wrap your skin in soothing hydration with St. Ives® Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash. This rich and creamy formula, containing oatmeal and shea butter, creates a gentle lather that helps cleanse and moisturize to soothe dry skin. Use daily with St. Ives® Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion to achieve the soft, smooth and healthy look and feel that your skin deserves!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizer
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

August 11, 2017

So very hydrating!

I use a lot of different body washes and creams and i find that this product is like a two in one. It's so silky and smooth when washed off, your skin feels very moisturized and for the price, you really can't go wrong with that. Smells great too!

June 13, 2017

Another great St.Ives body wash

I totally recommend all of the St.ives body washes, however the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash is by far my favourite one and i buy it often. The size of the bottle is huge and it lasts me forever. It is worth every penny and leaves your skin very smooth. It smells great too!

May 10, 2017

This is another great product from the St. Ives brand thatI really enjoyed. The smell is soft and light and good for ou'd you have sensitivities to scents. It leaves your skin very soft.

May 01, 2017

A great body wash to use on a daily basis, I love that's it is an hypoallergenic product, the oatmeal and shea butter, leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth.

May 01, 2017

This product is really good and it does the job of making my skin soft and moisturized. Everyone in my family loves this product. Love how this product is affordable.

April 05, 2017

This is my favourite body wash out of many I have tried. I just don't like how it's gotten so pricey over the last couple years. It has a nice light scent, mostly of the Shea butter. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth, with no residue left behind. I would buy it regularily if it wasn't over $6.

March 22, 2017

I love the smell of this body wash. This isn't my usual body wash I have on hand but if I don't have my usual brand I have this one! I trust st Ives with facial scrubs so I feel good buying this product when I do :)

February 18, 2017

I had tried this body wash about 5 years ago and I didn't mind it at all. It has a very nice light scent too it that is not overpowering at all. My husband has used this body wash a multiple of times and he hasn't complained of it smelling too "girly" for him. It has a nice thick creamy texture too it and it lathers very nicely on my loofa. I do not have too use a lot because a little goes along way. I have very dry flaky skin, more so in the winter time and I have noticed that my skin appears very smooth and hydrated not too mention my skin smells very nice afterwards.

There is a couple concerns with this product. 1. It does contain preservatives such as EDTA and other ingredients one can not even read. and 2. Artificial colouring. not a fan of anything that is artificial these days. Would I buy it again....probably not....would I use it if I needed too....yes I would as it gets the job done.

You can purchase this at Walmart for $4

February 18, 2017

This is a pretty basic body wash. I like that it is affordable and has some moisturizing properties. It definitely hydrates better than a gel and it smells good too. I've been buying it off and on for years.

February 01, 2017

Smells so good I could eat this! Really great body wash, lathers really well and washes off without leaving any residue. I find it leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. Thumbs way up!