St Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub Reviews

March 30, 2020

Effective scrub

Picked this up at Walmart one day and was excited that I did! This stuff is great and does a good job at gently scrubbing away dead skin. I actually use it for my body in the shower as well!

February 26, 2020

Great smell, great feel, great results!

I bought this product because I was having issues with my dry winter skin and needed a light exfoliants. I’ve been using Saint Ives for years and when I came across this I decided to try it. I absolutely adore the smell, the feeling of it, and the way it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and calm. Works amazing, has great value and is a product you can trust

February 19, 2020

Love this product

This product not only smells good but does an amazing job on my skin. I was looking for a face wash that would leave my skin feeling soft and blemish free as I work in a very oily environment and I have to say this product does just that!

February 12, 2020

Works very effectively

I love this scrub. It smells heavenly and has just the right amount of grit to effectively exfoliate. I'm prone to redness and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. Great value as well.

January 14, 2020

Great daily cleanser!

This is a great gentle exfoliating cleanser for daily use! I use it everyday in the shower. It smells great and it’s really invigorating and makes you feel refreshed and awake. It exfoliates but it’s not harsh or drying to the skin. I still have blackheads though and I use it every single day so it could use some improvement.

January 05, 2020

Loveeeee

Fresh smell scent use every morning face is glowing and radiant. I literally feel like im buffing away my dry skin. Smells soo good I never miss each day I use this I feel refreshed and clean.

December 31, 2019
    California, United States

My go to face wash.

I’ve been using this face wash for a year already. I absolutely how nice and clean my face feels afterwards. I’ve noticed my skin a lot more clearer and smooth.

November 20, 2019

St. Ives facial scrub

This scrub is the pink lemon and mandarin orange scent.
    Highly recommended for a refreshing feeling in the morning or night time routines to unclog pores and achieve that soft skin feeling!

August 29, 2019

Only cleanser that doesn’t make me break out

St. ives is literally the only face wash that doesn’t make me break out! I got a sample for a Different brand it made me break out so bad and I went back to my St. Ives it fixed it, now I have no more acne. I love this stuff!! I tell everyone if your don’t want break outs use st.ives!!!!

July 17, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

I would buy this product 10000x times

I love this product! It’s makes my skin feel very hydrated and clean after use! It’s one of my go to face cleansing products! It smells amazing
    I would 100% recommend this product !