• St. Ives Replenish and Restore Body Lotion
Good

St. Ives Replenish and Restore Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 17, 2016

Being a person who spends much time using my hands - both indoors and out - and living in a dry climate, I appreciate a good hand/body lotion. I am sensitive to perfumes and don't appreciate a greasy residue. I tried the Alpine Minerals Body Lotion on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised. There is a scent, but it is not over powering, there is no greasy residue after rubbing into my hands and my skin immediately feels better. The residual scent on my hands is also very nice. I am impressed.

March 10, 2016

I have been a dedicated customer of St. Ives for about 4 years now. I was into all of their face screams and scrubs and now recently I'm into their body lotions.

The body lotion is filled with alpine minerals and I cannot express how wonderful this smells! It smells like you've been in the mountains and you smell that clean, fresh, crisp air with the faint sent of floral. It moisturizes my skin so well and it feels soft and smooth and most definitely restored. Personally, I love body lotions that have a faint smell to it but for me, it's been hard to find that along with working as a restoring agent, so this is definitely a gem.

I picked this up at Shoppers for around $6.99 on sale, regular $8.99 which isn't that bad considering it's a 600mL bottle. They had SO many kinds you could pick from, so they are not to disappoint but this one was by far my favourite in terms of smell and quality.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics