St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Formulated with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, soybean oil and minerals, this intense moisture treatment helps to rejuvenate skin’s moisture barrier by replenishing the hydrating nutrients it needs.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives.

January 10, 2018

Perfect For Dry Skin

Honestly, I don't know about other lotions but this lotion fits me the best. It might depend on different skin types, but works for dry skin. I just have to apply this lotion to my face everyday, otherwise i feel as my face is just covered with disgusting, flaky dead skin cells. Would really recommend this to people who have dry skin!

August 03, 2017

Great quality for a good price.

I use the St Ives line quite often and I've found their lotions to be the best.
    I haven't strayed for the last 5 years. They sink into the skin instantly so don't leave a sticky residue.
    This particular lotion (along with the collagen one) is my favourite.
    Hydrating, affordable and nicely scented.

August 03, 2017

Never tried anything else!

I literally just tried this because my Mom had been raving about it and thought: "sure, some cheap body lotion that smells nice but is pretty useless." lol. I was so wrong.
    I use this cream for everything now...it smells awesome and makes your skin incredibly smooth.
    Every time I shave my legs I use this and it keeps them so smooth and shiny looking....Absolutely the best cream I have tried so far.

smooth and soft

I've tried St. Ives Replenishing Body Lotion and it does a great job of healing dry skin. I use it after a shower to seal in moisture after drying off.

April 17, 2017

I like that St.Ives uses more natural ingredients and less of the harsher chemicals. I find their lotion very hydrating and soothing to use. A little residue is left after using it but it gets absorbed into your skin fairly quickly.

April 06, 2017

Really good, gender neutral lotion! Have always loved St Ives lotions but this one's my favourite. Works great and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Usually pick it up at a Dollarama for 3-4$.

March 06, 2017

J'utilise régulièrement les produits St-Ives, et cellui-ci je m'en sert souvent les mois d'hiver, le moment ou ma peau est la plus sèche. Je l'aime beaucoup ! A Essayer!

February 17, 2017

my go to body lotion in the winter months. I like the smell and the way it goes on my skin. Doesn't feel sticky or goopy. I like all the St. Ives products I've tried.

October 17, 2016

I thought this lotion was just okay. Nothing that really stood out for me. It did its job but was it better than the lotion I usually buy? Not really. I had picked it up because I found it on sale but I don't know if I'll buy it again. I'll probably use it up though since there's nothing bad about it. Just not my favourite.

October 16, 2016

I love the fresh, clean and gender neutral scent of this lotion. It is not as moisturizing as other lotions I have tried though. It's a good quick fix for dry skin though. I guess you have to use the whole bottle and apply it every day and night for you to see the difference. The consistency is thin which is pretty good and it's not very heavy and greasy.