St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Formulated with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, soybean oil and minerals, this intense moisture treatment helps to rejuvenate skin’s moisture barrier by replenishing the hydrating nutrients it needs.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives.

April 17, 2017

I like that St.Ives uses more natural ingredients and less of the harsher chemicals. I find their lotion very hydrating and soothing to use. A little residue is left after using it but it gets absorbed into your skin fairly quickly.

April 06, 2017

Really good, gender neutral lotion! Have always loved St Ives lotions but this one's my favourite. Works great and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Usually pick it up at a Dollarama for 3-4$.

March 06, 2017

J'utilise régulièrement les produits St-Ives, et cellui-ci je m'en sert souvent les mois d'hiver, le moment ou ma peau est la plus sèche. Je l'aime beaucoup ! A Essayer!

February 17, 2017

my go to body lotion in the winter months. I like the smell and the way it goes on my skin. Doesn't feel sticky or goopy. I like all the St. Ives products I've tried.

October 17, 2016

I thought this lotion was just okay. Nothing that really stood out for me. It did its job but was it better than the lotion I usually buy? Not really. I had picked it up because I found it on sale but I don't know if I'll buy it again. I'll probably use it up though since there's nothing bad about it. Just not my favourite.

October 16, 2016

I love the fresh, clean and gender neutral scent of this lotion. It is not as moisturizing as other lotions I have tried though. It's a good quick fix for dry skin though. I guess you have to use the whole bottle and apply it every day and night for you to see the difference. The consistency is thin which is pretty good and it's not very heavy and greasy.

October 16, 2016

J`aime beaucoup , les produits st-yves fonctionnes bien sur ma peau. Cet odeur la laisse fraiche et pas trop parfumée. Je trouve par contre le format un peu trop gros. J`aime essayer de nouvelle crème alors c`est long avant de le terminer. Nourrisant et hydratant

October 14, 2016

I used this from a friend of mine when my skin was so dry! I must say it works great. The scent isn't overpowering and it moisturizes well. I like the formula of st Ives lotions as I have many scents from them myself

October 13, 2016

I do not like St. Ives products. I tried this at my mom's house recently along with another cucumber scent and found it to be very runny. It worked good for about 5 minutes, then the moisture left.

October 12, 2016

I always go for St.Ives moisturizers because they actually work and this one is so good! it really moisturizes the skin and the scent is not at all obnoxious. even my hubby likes it and he is really sensitive about scented produicts

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini