St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion Reviews

Formulated with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin, soybean oil and minerals, this intense moisture treatment helps to rejuvenate skin’s moisture barrier by replenishing the hydrating nutrients it needs.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives.

3.2/5

May 17, 2016

A decent cream but I find the scent slightly nauseating (a little too strong and it sticks around all day). I also noticed this one does not absorb as well as the other St. Ives creams I've tried.

May 17, 2016

love this product...first tried it in a small container I purchased at the dollar store. great way to try out a different product without spending too much....fell in love with it...it has a faint fragrance which is good as my workplace is scent free. it absorbs quickly and is not greasy..i do have to put it on my very dry legs twice a day...but nothing last forever

May 17, 2016

My usual go to for standard not overly expensive lotion. It doesn't have a full day moisturising effect but it does its job for a good 3 hours or so.The smell is very neutral and light compared to the other ones. I would continue buying this.

May 16, 2016

I love the St Ives scrub. Who hasn't used it?! So I thought I would give their body lotion a try. I did not like the smell. It smelt sort of plastic-y to me. It doesn't have that nice rich feeling when you put it on, and I found it sort of balled up on my skin and didn't absorb. Don't recommend. Maybe the other types are better?

May 16, 2016

My friend's mom leaves this lotion in the car and every time she uses it, the whole car smells amazing. After trying it out myself, I went out and got it because it is moisturizing and heals my cracked hands.

May 16, 2016

I really like St. Ives Replenishing Mineral Body Lotion. I find a lot of body lotions go on too thick and can leave your skin feeling greasy. This one has a nice light feeling, yet leaves your skin feeling nice and moisturized. St. Ives produces always have a nice light scent to them as well, which is always a bonus!

May 16, 2016

I love St. Ives replenishing mineral therapy body lotion. It's thick but not greasy and absorbs fast. It smells great too! I use this lotion from head to toe.

May 16, 2016

I love this cream, it smells great and goes on great and its not greasy, there is many varieties, and scents. The price is reasonable too, what more could you ask for.

May 16, 2016

Je fais de l'eczéma sur les mains depuis plusieurs années, combiné avec le fait que je travaille dans un milieu où je me lave fréquemment les mains il me fallait une crème qui hydrate bien et pénètre rapidement. J'en ai essayé plusieurs, mais celle-ci est réellement ma préférée. Une odeur agréable, une sensation de douceur et une hydratation bien présente. Je n'hésite jamais à la recommander,

May 16, 2016

A GREAT lotion, it is as simple as that.

It is thicker lotion, but absorbs immediately with no residue.
    The scent is light and refreshing. I use this lotion on my hands, elbows, legs, heels.. everywhere really.

It is a must have.