St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion Reviews

NEW St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion is made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers blended with acai, blueberry & chia seed oil extracts.
  • Paraben Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Absorbs Instantly
  • Non-greasy Formula

La NOUVELLE lotion corporelle Revitalisante à l’açai, au bleuet et à l’huile de chia St. Ives contient un mélange d’hydratants de source naturelle à 100 % et d’extraits d’açai, de bleuet et d’huile de chia.
  • Sans parabènes
  • Testé par des dermatologues
  • Est absorbée instantanément
  • Formule non grasse

April 19, 2018

Worked on my legs

* I received this product for free to test out by chick advisor*

I normally use the jergans wet skin moisturizer but gave this a try one I received it. I like the smell of this product as I don't find it overpowering. I found this product helped me with my legs but my arms were still super dry. I am going to continue using this item and if it does work on my arms once the weather changes I will consider buying it.

April 19, 2018

Pleasant non greasy and moisturizing!

I liked the smell!! Not overly strong or chemically. My legs usually get really dry on the winter but I used this after I showered and before bed and my legs have never been so soft in the winter.

April 17, 2018

Does St. Ives ever disappoint?

The smell is amazing, It is sweet but not too perfume-y so you don't get a headache after wearing it for an hour. The lotion itself is very quick drying but still leaves your skin soft and moisturised. My skin has been extra dry with this prolonged winter weather and this lotion has been a big help for me! I only need to apply it 2 or 3 times a day and my cracked, dry and itchy skin feels great!

April 17, 2018

THAT SCENT THOUGH!

**I received this product for free to review through chick advisor**

I don't often use body lotion, I was happy to try this out to find i love it! The formula is not too thick but also not greasy and absorbs into the skin well.

The smell is WONDERFUL, this is the best smelling body lotion/ any lotion I have ever tried. The smell just makes me want it every where! I think the smell really brought the lotion up a notch for a lot of people. Also Paraben free! Super happy with the product, will be buying again!

April 16, 2018

Great scent

I received this item for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

First off, I want to say how much I love the scent. It is so fresh and original: unlike any other “typical” lotion scents that we are so used to smelling.

I used this body lotion over my entire body after a shower, and it did the trick. I felt neither oily nor dry afterward, and the consistency is just right.

I do like the product itself; however, I must disclose that I do not support Unilever as a brand. While they have made a statement saying they do not test on animals, they do however use ingredients that may have been tested on animals. St. Ives is one of their brands that has not been certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny as Cruelty-Free. Until Unilever chooses to stop supporting the use of ingredients from countries that test on animals, I cannot recommend this product.

Fast absorbing and smoothing

First of all, I want to disclose that I received this product free for reviewing purposes. When I first tried this cream, I really liked how fast it absorbed into my skin. The scent was really nostalgic for me as it smelled exactly like Loreal kids shampoo. It has kept my legs smooth and soft for hours. I'd highly recommend this product and will be using this for quite a while.

April 15, 2018

can we talk about the smell for a minute?

there are 2 things I am looking for in my hydrating cream: the smell and the hydration effectiveness. This lotion meets my two requirements. The tropical smell is absolutely amazing and it hydrates my skin without leaving it sticky. I have always been a fan of St. Ives products and this one makes no exception.

Works great!

This is a really great lotion! I love the smell. I found it moisturized my body without giving me a slippery feeling. This product also didn't make my eczema flare up.

Updated On: April 15, 2018

I did receive this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review

April 15, 2018

Weird packaging but quality product!

The packaging was very hard to determine what the product was at first but eventually, in tiny letters I read “body lotion”. The smell of this product is amazing and because of this, the bottle will be gone fast! I found that the product itself felt sticky once applied on your hands. Once my skin absorbs the body lotion it made my hands fell so soft and fresh. I am very amazed on how well this product works. Apart from the packaging being overwhelming, I would recommend this product if you have dry skin.

*I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review/opinion.

April 15, 2018

Votre nouvel hydratant quotidien !

La première chose que j'ai remarqué de cette lotion, c'est ça bonne odeur et la sensation de fraîcheur qu'il procure à la peau. De plus, celle-ci est vite absorbée par la peau ce qui ne laisse aucun effet gras et collant. C'est parfait à utiliser avant de mettre nos vêtements ou avant le coucher. C'est définitivement une bouteille que je vais laisser sur ma table de chevet. J'ai aussi remarqué son effet super hydratant sur la peau. J'ai souvent les jambes sèches après le rasage mais plus avec cette lotion. Puis, à la grosseur de la bouteille, vous en aurez amplement puisque ça en prends pas beaucoup.