St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion Reviews

NEW St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion is made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers blended with acai, blueberry & chia seed oil extracts.
  • Paraben Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Absorbs Instantly
  • Non-greasy Formula

La NOUVELLE lotion corporelle Revitalisante à l’açai, au bleuet et à l’huile de chia St. Ives contient un mélange d’hydratants de source naturelle à 100 % et d’extraits d’açai, de bleuet et d’huile de chia.
  • Sans parabènes
  • Testé par des dermatologues
  • Est absorbée instantanément
  • Formule non grasse

June 07, 2019

Not A Fan

I am a fan of St. Ives products, but there body lotion is not one of them. It smells great, but it doesn't hydrate my skin. Once I put it on, an hour later I need to reapply or I forget I even applied the lotion since it just looks so dry again. This cream is to thin for me, it can't get the job done.

April 24, 2019

On the fence about this one!

This product as well at the body wash are two of my favourites - however I do not like the scent of this at all! I’m using it up because I have such a large bottle of it but the scent is not something I’d typically go for. I got this as part of a gift; that being sad I would typically go for a more shea butter/vanilla or citrusy scent! I did find it super nourishing though and would repurchase but in a different scent!

July 20, 2018

Smells amazing and it works!

I bought this originally because I thought it smelled amazing in the store. The ingredients looked pretty good and I figured why not. I was very surprised that for such a low price, this stuff works well! I use it after I shower every morning and it makes my skin soft and leaves a lovely subtle fragrance which isn't over-powdering at all. I really enjoy using this lotion overall, and I would probably buy it again once this giant bottle is done, or I may try another St. Ives product. The price, ingredients, and quality combo is a winner for me.

July 18, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Would buy again

Great lightweight lotion. Love the blueberry smell, find myself putting it on several time a day because I like the smell. Takes a bit to absorb but once it does it leaves skin feeling soft. Non- greasy.

July 04, 2018

Just what I was looking for

I absolutely love this moisturizer. Its perfect , the scent is great , the consistency is just right it doesn't leave my skin feeling not too oily it drys instantly . I would definitely recommend this product!

May 01, 2018

Amazing as usual

I have been a big fan of St. Ives body lotions ever since I was in high school. These body lotions are very affordable, moisturizing and absorbs quickly/not sticky.

I decided to try the Acai Blueberry Chia Seed Oil formula and it is just as good as the rest - the scent is heavenly and light.. and the lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I apply this product twice a day (day and night) to my body. The pump bottle is also very convenient and a bottle can typically last 2-3 months.

April 26, 2018

I Definitely recommend it!

I constantly enjoy trying the new body lotions from st.ives and was ecstatic that chick advisor chose me to try a sample. First the smell is amazing and last for hours, and the non greasy formula leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.

April 25, 2018

Great scent - would buy again!

I was lucky enough to be part of the Product Review Club for this body lotion. I was immediately drawn to the blubbery scent - although a not very common scent (and one I didn't expect I would love), I find it works well as a body lotion and was long lasting throughout the day. In every body lotion I use, I expect for it to have long lasting moisture throughout the day - and this lotion offers just that! I used it over my hands as well and it did not leave a greasy feeling. I would recommend you try this product - worth every penny!

April 25, 2018

its alright

I received this lotion for review via the product review club. The lotion has a really strong blueberry and acai smell. I'm personally not a fan of it but I can see others who like acai enjoying this scent. The lotion it self was moisturizing but not enough for my extremely dry skin. I will probably only use this in the summer time.

April 22, 2018

Love It !!

I was given a free trial from Chick Advisor which I was stoked about. I absolutely love St. Ives products. So being able to try this lotion free of cost was a bonus. The scent is amazing. I haven't been able to stop using it, since it arrived! Definitely recommended this body lotion.