St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion Reviews

NEW St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion is made with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers blended with acai, blueberry & chia seed oil extracts.
  • Paraben Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Absorbs Instantly
  • Non-greasy Formula

La NOUVELLE lotion corporelle Revitalisante à l’açai, au bleuet et à l’huile de chia St. Ives contient un mélange d’hydratants de source naturelle à 100 % et d’extraits d’açai, de bleuet et d’huile de chia.
  • Sans parabènes
  • Testé par des dermatologues
  • Est absorbée instantanément
  • Formule non grasse

April 22, 2018

Love It !!

I was given a free trial from Chick Advisor which I was stoked about. I absolutely love St. Ives products. So being able to try this lotion free of cost was a bonus. The scent is amazing. I haven't been able to stop using it, since it arrived! Definitely recommended this body lotion.

April 21, 2018

Great scent...

I love the scent of this product, it is light and leaves my skin smelling great without being overpowering. I also love the packaging, it is sleek and the pump gives out a good amount of product.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. #gotitfree

April 20, 2018

Awesome lotion!

Love the smell of this lotion!!! It is not super moisturizing but perfect for spring and summer when i need a little less hydration. The packaging is simple and sturdy which i love and love the pump. Great value and does what it claims!

*disclaimer: recieved this product free from chickadvisor for testing and reviewing purposes*

April 20, 2018

Just Perfect!

I received the St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion from ChickAdvisor to review for FREE! It soon became a favourite lotion of mine due to the amazing smell! It really is quite nice and refreshing. It is perfect for right after you come out of the shower of just want to freshen up after a long day.

The product itself is great, it was non greasy which is one of the main selling points for me when I look at buying lotion. I also loved that is very moisturizing and soaks into the skin nicely.

These features (great smell, non-greasy,mosturizing) of the St. Ives Revitalizing Acai, Blueberry, & Chia Seed Oil Body Lotion make it an east repurchase when I run out of this bottle!

April 19, 2018

Worked on my legs

* I received this product for free to test out by chick advisor*

I normally use the jergans wet skin moisturizer but gave this a try one I received it. I like the smell of this product as I don't find it overpowering. I found this product helped me with my legs but my arms were still super dry. I am going to continue using this item and if it does work on my arms once the weather changes I will consider buying it.

April 19, 2018

Pleasant non greasy and moisturizing!

I liked the smell!! Not overly strong or chemically. My legs usually get really dry on the winter but I used this after I showered and before bed and my legs have never been so soft in the winter.

April 17, 2018

Does St. Ives ever disappoint?

The smell is amazing, It is sweet but not too perfume-y so you don't get a headache after wearing it for an hour. The lotion itself is very quick drying but still leaves your skin soft and moisturised. My skin has been extra dry with this prolonged winter weather and this lotion has been a big help for me! I only need to apply it 2 or 3 times a day and my cracked, dry and itchy skin feels great!

April 17, 2018

THAT SCENT THOUGH!

**I received this product for free to review through chick advisor**

I don't often use body lotion, I was happy to try this out to find i love it! The formula is not too thick but also not greasy and absorbs into the skin well.

The smell is WONDERFUL, this is the best smelling body lotion/ any lotion I have ever tried. The smell just makes me want it every where! I think the smell really brought the lotion up a notch for a lot of people. Also Paraben free! Super happy with the product, will be buying again!

April 16, 2018

Great scent

I received this item for free as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

First off, I want to say how much I love the scent. It is so fresh and original: unlike any other “typical” lotion scents that we are so used to smelling.

I used this body lotion over my entire body after a shower, and it did the trick. I felt neither oily nor dry afterward, and the consistency is just right.

I do like the product itself; however, I must disclose that I do not support Unilever as a brand. While they have made a statement saying they do not test on animals, they do however use ingredients that may have been tested on animals. St. Ives is one of their brands that has not been certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny as Cruelty-Free. Until Unilever chooses to stop supporting the use of ingredients from countries that test on animals, I cannot recommend this product.

April 15, 2018

Fast absorbing and smoothing

First of all, I want to disclose that I received this product free for reviewing purposes. When I first tried this cream, I really liked how fast it absorbed into my skin. The scent was really nostalgic for me as it smelled exactly like Loreal kids shampoo. It has kept my legs smooth and soft for hours. I'd highly recommend this product and will be using this for quite a while.