St. Ives Shower Foam Citrus Blend Reviews

Rise and Energize! Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Now cleanse and glow!

• Energizes & hydrates skin
  • Paraben free

Try the whole line of St. Ives Shower Foam: Coconut & Orchid and Oatmeal & Shea Butter

April 27, 2019

Belle découverte!

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement!!! Quelle belle découverte! J’adore l’odeur, la texture, ça mousse très bien même si je n’en met pas beaucoup sur mon éponge! J’adore ce produit et j’en achèterai à nouveau certainement! #gotitfree

April 23, 2019

Smells great

My first impression when using this product was the amazing smell - it was very fruity and revitalizing.
    One does not need to lather as it dispenses as a foam however I find that one shower requires more pumps/ product as compared to if you were using a body wash so it's not worth the purchase in my opinion.
    Moreover, I did not notice any difference in my skin in terms of moisture but if you prefer a foam with a nice scent, go for it during the Summer.

April 23, 2019

Gel douche moussant

Pour commencer, juste l'odeur est incroyable. Ça sent tellement bon, une odeur d'agrume que j'aime beaucoup. Je trouve que le produit se travaille super bien, il mousse beaucoup et est crémeux à la fois. Je trouve ma peau plus lisse et je la sent plus fraîche probablement à cause des propriétés des agrumes. La bouteille contient une bonne quantité et va probablement durer assez longtemps. La valeur du produit est juste bien. J'aime bien ce produit.

April 21, 2019

Foam body wash

It has a nice fresh smell! It washes good, but the only thing I disliked is that you have to add soap very often since it is foam. It won’t stop me from buying it though!

The bottle is a good size, I got it free for testing, but the price is good if you want to buy it!

The cap has a lock and open position, so it won’t spill.

April 19, 2019

Love it!

I’ve never tried shower foam before and this was a nice surprise!! The foam feels so luxurious and soft! It lathers so well while keeping my skin hydrated. The smell is amazingly refreshing. Overall it’s such a great product with great price.
    I received this #freeproduct for review purpose. #gotitfree

April 18, 2019

YUMMY SCENT!

I was recently chosen to test and review the St. Yves Citrus Blend for free! I can’t express how happy I was when I received this product perfectly wrapped in the mail from Chickadvisor! I have been using this product 4 times a week and I’m LOVING it! The smell is just to die for and on top of the smell the texture of the foam is heavenly; it makes my skin feel soft and revitalized with zero residue or dry sensations after I get out of the shower/bath. I was incredibly pleased as well with the size/quantity of the product, I was nervous I wouldn’t get a full sized product but this bottle is quite big, it should last me well over a month!! Thank you St. Yves and Chickadvisor for collabing! I’m loving this product and I’m loving my soft smooth skin! :D

April 17, 2019

love the scent

I got this as a sample from ChickAdvisor, and side note, it was so well packed (thank you!!). Used it once so far, and love the texture and scent of this product. The foaming effect makes it feel like you're have a quick bubble bath. Also compared to gels I like that it isn't sticky and washes off thoroughly. My friend told me she bought the Coconut and Orchid one, but doesn't love the smell of it. I LOVE the citrus blend. Definitely going to be my go-to shower soap:)

April 16, 2019

I just got this and i love It

So I was sampled this today and just tried it! It is so good and smells amazing it really work! I would definitely recommend this to use. It is also very lightweight.

Amaziiing

I had the chance to try this amazing Shower Foam by St.Ives and I am in love with it! First of all, the smell is incredible! Also, it made my skin really soft and the texture is really nice! I will try the other fragrances for sure!

J’adore

J'adore les nettoyant pour le corps St-Yves🌸 . Celui-ci sent vraiment l'été parfait pour le matin, c'est un petit boost pour bien commencé la journée, très vivifiant !! et il rend la peau très douce🍀🌱. On en a pas besoin de beaucoup, donc la bouteille (400 ml ) dur assez longtemps. Celui-ci n'est pas mon favorit, je préfère celui qui est fait avec le noix de coco 🥥 et l’orchidée PS: “ je l’ai déjà essayé chez mes parents ”, mais reste que je l'aime assez bien je vous le recommande si vous aimez les agrumes 🍊🍋 .
    Pc je l’ai reçu de la part de @chickadvisor merci