St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

February 18, 2018

ITs OK

I loved the way it made my skin feel...certainly didnt elastisize nothing but im continually washing my hands with work and its good to use and make them softer

Smells nice

This cream seemed pretty average to me. It worked decently for hydration, and rubbed in quickly. I didn't find anything special about it for the price point. It rubbed in very clean as well, there was no oily residue left over.

Meh!

This product was alright, but I found it left my skin greasy and didn’t feel as soft as I wanted it to feel. It eventually did soak in, but my skin didn’t feel nourished and I had to reapply. It is one of the cheaper options, in my opinion.

September 29, 2017

Nothing to write home about

I tried this for my sensitive dry skin but was disappointed in the lack of results. The lotion does soak in quickly but on my dry skin it also seemed to disappear without moisturizing. I was also not a fan of another scented product, most scents irritate my skin, are not permitted in my workplace, and I have no wish to smell like my granny's bath talc.

For those with normal skin the lotion would be effective enough I am sure, and the price is right for you.

September 29, 2017

Smells great but not really moistuizing.

The texture is light and the scent is great. However it doesn't do much moisturizing on my skin. It disappears after seconds I put it on, and my dry spots are still dry. Hence I would not purchase this again.

Jaime bien

Jaime bien se produit selon moi peut être pas asser de choix d'odeur mais je le rachète Quand même à chaque fois malheureusement laisse les mains un peut grasse mais pas asser longtemps pour être désagréable

Irritated my skin

Unfortunately with my sensitive skin I find this product to be unusable. I loved the smell, and that it didn't leave me feeling too greasy but having itchy, blotchy skin was not worth it

2.2/5

Not substantial enough

I found that it was a little thin and didn't really absorb well.I also typically use a body butter type consistency but I thought that I would try it to see if it was worth spending a little less.The scent was also a bit like plastic.

2.8/5

September 28, 2017

It's nothing above average.

It's great for normal skin but not something I would recommend dryer skin. My hands tend to get really dry during winter so it's not really useful then. I think there are better products out there.

Not bad

I don't mind this product I like her makes my skin feel and the smell is not bad it's great to have a bottle at work and my skin does not feel dry feel super soft and smooth