St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

Great Lotion!

This is one of my "go to's" for body lotion. I always buy and stock up when it goes on sale at Shoppers Drugmart for half price. Great Great value! I find the scent to be mild enough for me to apply the lotion all over my body before going to work. My work is a scent free environment, and I feel comfortable applying it before work. I find the lotion goes on smooth and light, and I feel my skin absorb it easily. My skin feels soft and moisturized.
    Great lotion, I would recommend it!

still use it!

I started using this product several years ago and still use it today to moisturize dry and trouble skin. It was a very pleasant fragrance and non greasy feeling which is a big plus. Nothing worse then rubbing hands together and feeling greasy like you need to wash it off. This product does not do that. Its clean smelling, dry feeling when rubbed in and works just as its supposed to.

September 28, 2017

I absolutely love this product

I have very dry skin and im 47 so my skin isnt as firm as id like it.. I used st Ives the first time and i was hooked. It made my skin soft and supple and smells amazing. After a week of using the product 3 times a day my skin felt firmer.

Excellent product.

Love the smell. The Large bottle is handy and allows for alot of profuct. and the lotion is light feeling and smooth. Great smell. Would buy this again

September 28, 2017

Moisturizing and amazing smelling Lotion!

I loved this Body lotion from the first time I used it.
    After I bought it ones on sale my expectations were not high as I thought it will be probably like any other drugstore Body lotions I tried before. But I was happy, I gave it a try. The smell is undescribable. So light and fresh, it is very absorbend and leaves the skin feeling so soft and incredible.
    Sounds probably like the perfect Body Lotion the way I describe it but for me it sure is.

September 28, 2017

Votre peau n'aura jamais été aussi douce

Un hydratant qui respecte votre peau, n'est pas trop grasse et hydrate à la perfection. A utiliser chaque jour sans compromis. Votre peau n'aura jamais été aussi douce et restera hydrater toute la journée.

Worth every penny!

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body lotion and it soaks into your skin nicely without leaving it super greasy! I put it on my husband all the time when I've "accidentally used too much" and even he doesn't mind it. Definitely reccomend trying it

The Best Cheap Product

This is a really good lotion for all skin types.I highly recommend this.This is very cheap.It only for $3 at walmart.It takes my itchyness away.It makes the skin look bright and I love it so much.This can last for 1-2 months.The results look BOMB

September 28, 2017

A must in my home! and not only one bottle either!

St Ives is a must have in my household!!
    We always have at least 3 bottles on the go..
    One bottle with vitamin e & aloe, for those dry times of the year!
    One bottle with oatmeal for my son who suffers eczema!
    and of course one bottle of renewing collagen elastin for momma bear!
    We can't survive a day without our lotions! Thank you St Ives for amazing product after product!!!

Love it

This lotion is awesome it is light when you put it on.you can't tell you got lotion on and the smell is so amazing the cucumber and green tea mix is awesome. Also it makes your skin feel very smooth from the beginning, you don't have to wait after so many times to see results.