St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

September 29, 2017

I have been using this for years

I love this lotion. I use it everywhere after my showers/baths and in the morning...im so smooth. I have a bottle in every bathroom lolz.. they smell great and its soaks in nicely, not greasy feeling.

St. Ives lotion

I always remember seeing the old commercials for St. IVES lotion but finally tried it for myself about 9 years ago. It really is amazing stuff. It is cosy effective but it works so wonderful on my poor chapped hands and itchiness in the wintertime. Even my husband likes the non scented stuff because of how well it works

A decent body lotion!

Have been using St. Ives for some time now, it smells great and works well. It keeps my skin hydrated through long winter months and is affordably priced for the size of the bottle. I like to mix this product with the firming variety to keep my skin looking its best! You dont need to use too much cream to cover your body, and isn't greasy so dries pretty quick. Recommend!

2.7/5

September 29, 2017

Nothing to write home about

I tried this for my sensitive dry skin but was disappointed in the lack of results. The lotion does soak in quickly but on my dry skin it also seemed to disappear without moisturizing. I was also not a fan of another scented product, most scents irritate my skin, are not permitted in my workplace, and I have no wish to smell like my granny's bath talc.

For those with normal skin the lotion would be effective enough I am sure, and the price is right for you.

My favorit body cream

I love using st,Ives after my shower and covering my body in it to moisturize my skin and the collegen helps keep my skin young. It is not perfumey neither.

Dry skin? No Problem

Must have for dry skin. I suffer with dry skin no matter what season it is but it's worse in the winter. This product if used daily, works fantastic for me. Smells good to

September 29, 2017

This is a pretty good lotion

I enjoy this lotion, it seems to have helped a bit with my stretch marks. I sometimes feel it's a bit thick, and takes a little extra time to rub in though.

Great for my dry skin!

I have used this product after being in the sun and developing really dry skin. I love St. Ives so much as a moisturizer! I really felt like the skin on my legs felt more smooth and rejuvenated. There is no greasy feeling or film feeling with this moisturizer - it really rubs in well. I will buy this brand and this particular mositurizer again for sure! Love it.

September 29, 2017

Smells great but not really moistuizing.

The texture is light and the scent is great. However it doesn't do much moisturizing on my skin. It disappears after seconds I put it on, and my dry spots are still dry. Hence I would not purchase this again.

Does the job

Pretty good for adding instant moisture to your hands, but I find it really takes a long time to absorb and leaves your hands feeling pretty greasy. The smell is also slightly strong for people who are sensitive.