St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to improve the healthy appearance of skin, the moisture-rich formula of St. Ives® Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion containing a combination of collagen & elastin proteins along with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, designed to help revive your look and moisturize dry skin all day long.

Key benefits:
  • Helps to heal dry skin with long-lasting moisture designed to instantly boost skin’s natural radiance
  • Made with 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested, paraben free
  • Hypoallergenic

Sourced from stives.ca.

My favorit body cream

I love using st,Ives after my shower and covering my body in it to moisturize my skin and the collegen helps keep my skin young. It is not perfumey neither.

Dry skin? No Problem

Must have for dry skin. I suffer with dry skin no matter what season it is but it's worse in the winter. This product if used daily, works fantastic for me. Smells good to

September 28, 2017

This is a pretty good lotion

I enjoy this lotion, it seems to have helped a bit with my stretch marks. I sometimes feel it's a bit thick, and takes a little extra time to rub in though.

Great for my dry skin!

I have used this product after being in the sun and developing really dry skin. I love St. Ives so much as a moisturizer! I really felt like the skin on my legs felt more smooth and rejuvenated. There is no greasy feeling or film feeling with this moisturizer - it really rubs in well. I will buy this brand and this particular mositurizer again for sure! Love it.

September 28, 2017

Smells great but not really moistuizing.

The texture is light and the scent is great. However it doesn't do much moisturizing on my skin. It disappears after seconds I put it on, and my dry spots are still dry. Hence I would not purchase this again.

Does the job

Pretty good for adding instant moisture to your hands, but I find it really takes a long time to absorb and leaves your hands feeling pretty greasy. The smell is also slightly strong for people who are sensitive.

I can't do without it

I've been using ST. IVES SKIN RENEWING COLLAGEN ELASTIN BODY LOTION for a little over a year now. It's very moisturizing and it absorbs into the skin fast and does not leave a oily feeling after. This is not high scented which I enjoy. For the price it is well worth it! I am never out of this lotion in my house.

Great body lotion

I don't normally use body lotion unless my skin is very dry (i.e. during the colder weather). I like this body lotion because it moisturizes my skin while helping renew my skin. I like that it does not contain any parabens and is hypoallergenic. This lotion does not make my skin greasy after using it therefore I don't have to worry about getting dressed after using it and the lotion transferring onto my clothing.

skin so soft

I love this lotion. It has a light feel and isn't greasy at all. I use it after a shower and the moisture lasts for so long. The scent isnt over powering either.

lotion collagen

je recommande cette lotion elle ne reste pas collante elle est très efficace rend la peau plus douce redonne son élasticité vraiment bien parfum léger son prix est abordable elle vaut la peine d'être essayé