St. Ives Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Reveal the radiance of fresh, vital skin with St. Ives® Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash. Containing 100% naturally sourced exfoliant and apricot extracts, this formula exfoliates away dull, dry skin as it cleans.

Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels smooth, healthy and full of life!

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Exfoliant
- Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

November 21, 2017

One more St Ives amazing product !

As all St Ives products, I recommend this body wash! It scrub makes me skin feel clean and fresh and especially smell good ! I have tried many body wash and none have all the qualities that this body scrub has !

June 24, 2017

I Love this

This product is amazing It washes your body and you can feel your skin clean after one wash.I purchased it at the store and i have variety of it.Good for the body

June 13, 2017

Definitely reccomend this bodywash!

I love the St. Ives Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash. I first purchased it when I was working at a pharmacy and we had them on sale, it was my first time ever buying a St.ives body wash. I purchased two the apricot body wash and the grapefruit bodywash. I loved both, I love the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I love the apricot smell and it really exfoliates your skin. I alternate between using the exfoliating wash a few nights a week and then using a cream based body wash on other days and this routine works great for my skin.

June 07, 2017

The St.Ives Smoothing Apricot Exfoliating Body Wash was amazing fresh smell of apricots after my shower was the best. It actually made the bathroom smell great as well.

June 02, 2017

mon chum est allée à la pharmacie pour nacjetwr un savon X Mais il s'est tromper et ma acheter le st Yves... j'ai un peu Chialer mais une fois essayer c'est l'adopter

May 12, 2017

I absolutely love St. Ives smoothing apricot exfoliating body wash because it smells amazing and does an amazing job exfoliating my skin. When it comes to my face my skin is combination, but when it comes to the rest of my body it is extremely dry. I always use some sort of body care after my shower but when I began using this body wash I could see a huge difference in the condition of my skin. This is likely due to the fact that in the shower I am able to exfoliate dead skin off which otherwise would get in the way of my body care products penetrating the different layers of my skin. This left my skin softer than ever before.

While I don't always go out of my way for eco-friendly products, I appreciate St. Ives as a company because their business philosophy is all about sustainability. Unlike many other exfoliators which rely on microbeads that have devastating effects on the environment, their exfoliants are naturally sourced. You can feel good about going with this product for that reason, as every little effort to help will add up in the end. Keeping both your skin and the Earth happy.

March 14, 2017

Love the bottle size definitely worth the price was very excited to try it love the smell so refresh after each shower skin is smooth love it love it ty

August 29, 2016

Love the natural exfoliants in this. Skin feels smooth and fresh after showering. Smells amazing and big bottle for the money. I use on a daily bases and wouldn't change body washes.

August 02, 2016

J'aime bien ce savon. Il sent super bon et la bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement. Par contre, son odeur ne reste vraiment pas longtemps et c'est ce qui me repousse.

July 18, 2016

I love it. The smell is great it's just right not overpowering. I felt that it did a great job and my skin felt so smooth and moist afterwards. I think this would be good using even a couple times a week.