St Ives Soft and Silky Coconut and Orchid Body Lotion Reviews

February 27, 2020

St Ives Body Lotion

Very good product, keep a bottle at my work and use after washing my hands. Nice scent and keeps hands subtle. Good value for the money and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

February 27, 2020

Love the smell

I have always had good luck with this product. You definitely get your money’s worth for size of bottle. This cream is light and not sticky and keeps your hydrated. The smell is amazing

1.7/5

February 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not what I was recommended :(

Girlfriend knew I loved coconut, huge fan of the smell and flavour. Upon buying this lotion, which I knew didn’t exist, I rushed to the super mart. Applied a layer after a clean shower only to smell almost nothing!!!! No coconut fragrance :( not even a hint of coconut.

June 11, 2019

Favourite lotion

Smells amazing and works like a charm. I love st Ives products always a good investment. The Christmas packages are my favorite, always get your money's worth.

April 23, 2019

Everyday Use

I have a bottle of this on my desk at work, and I use it every single day. My hands get very dry because I work with a lot of paper, and that leads to cracks in my skin and hangnails, so I use this as often as possible. It absorbs well and is gentle on my skin. The scent is barely there, which I love. It's subtle and effective.

April 07, 2019

good

Great price in comparison to other creams. Good texture and doesnt just sit on top of your skin. I like the consistency of the cream and they all smell good. Some of my favourite creams are from st ives

March 27, 2019

My favourite!

I absolutely love this body lotion. It’s my go to. Smells amazing (coconut is my favourite scent) and leaves your skin super soft and moisturized all day!

March 26, 2019

Wonderful body lotion!

I love this body lotion because it absorbs so easily and effortlessly into my skin and the smell is amazing!! It is worth every penny! Highly recommend to anyone who suffers from dry winter skin!

February 21, 2019

My Favourite!

I've been using St. Ives lotion for probably 20 years or so and wouldn't trade it for the world! I've use all the different varieties and all work beautifully. A must use EVERY DAY!

February 19, 2019

st-ives

Ce produit st-ives procure une peau douce et avec un parfum agréable. C'est un produit que je recommande à toute les femmes qui veulent se sentir bien.