St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1281 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2017

This is definitely my go to for the past couple decades!!! I always get compliments on my skin and I contribute it to this moisturizer for sure!!! I now have my teenage daughter using this product on her skin and she loves as well! It's not too strong for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and have not had a bad reaction! It works well under foundation as well! It's affordable and costs less than 5.00!!!

April 11, 2017

I absolutely love this product! It's very light and moisturizing. Sometimes it is on sale at Shoppers for a cheap price so you definitely get more than what you pay for. I think this moisturizer is a great all day lotion.

February 20, 2017

I got this in my stocking for Christmas and have been using it since then. It is a perfect moisturizer for winter as it isn't too light but still absorbs quickly. It is non greasy and leaves my face feeling moisturized. I have been using it in the morning and at night.

January 26, 2017

This is a nice moisturizer - it's light and absorbs really nicely into the skin - but I haven't really noticed any reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, even after using it daily for 2 months. If you're looking for an anti-aging moisturizer, this is not it.

January 25, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer for a while now, on my face and neck. It has a nice feel when rubbed in. And I notice a difference after using it. It doesn't clog my pores and feels good when make-up is applied over top.

January 17, 2017

I really love this product. It goes on so smooth almost like water so you can use the tiniest amount which makes it a great value. It has a super light smell and works well to moisturize my combination skin.

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I have eczema and extremely dry skin. When I put this moisturizer on my face it makes it so smooth and all my dry flakes go away.

October 17, 2016

I thought this was a decent moisturizer, but since I'm over 30 I'm looking for a little more oomph. Maybe I'm just mourning my 20s skin but I always have this hope that an early signs of aging moisturizer will turn back the hands of time.

Don't get me wrong, for the price point this product is pretty good. I thought it absorbed well and feels nice on the skin. Just not enough of a difference on my fine lines though.

October 15, 2016

Great value for your money. Think this a good drugstore moisturizer, it does keep my skin smooth and soft. I can't say I noticed the timeless skin aspect, but my skin looks soft and it has cleared up almost all my dry spots. Definitely this is worth the money.

October 14, 2016

C'Est parfait pour les peau sensible et un usage quotidien. Il s'éteint bien et laisse la peau naturelle, sans effet luisant ou matifiant. C'est un petit prix en plus!

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    PÜR Gum

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?