St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

3.2/5

February 29, 2020
    Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

I would some times get it.

This product is okay i would not use it all the time because my skin is oily, and justvusing this product made my face more oily and i don't need that, i need something that will not make my oily.

February 07, 2020

My go-to moisturizer

I first tried this product after trying all the expensive moisturizers from huge brands failed on my skin. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it as It was so cheap. But man was I wrong. It did everything I expected a moisturizer to do than any of the other brands. 5 years in and I am still using this cream. Leaves my skin so fresh and moisturized and gives an instant refreshed glow!

January 14, 2020

My favourite!

This is my favourite face cream so far. It’s very light, and I like that it’s water based. It keeps my face moisturized even in the drying winter cold weather.

January 02, 2020

Amazing moisturizer

Love this moisturizer. I have oily and acne prone skin and this works fabulously on my skin. I live in a cold and dry climate and I use this in the morning and night. My skin feels so moisturized and soft. Doesn’t leave an oily residue . Love this product

December 27, 2019

Best daily moisturizer

I've been using this moisturizer for the past 10 years! I've tried other moisturizers here and there but I always come back to this trusted St. Ives product as I find that it does not leave my skin irritated and it makes my face super soft and smooth. I have combination skin and this products works very well for me. This moisturizer is very budget friendly and I use it 1-2x a day (just a tiny amount on my face) and a whole tube lasts almost a year!

December 18, 2019

Very affordable and moisturizing!

This is my go-to face moisturizer. It's super affordable, at $4 or $5 for 150mL. Way cheaper than other brands. The moisturizer itself is very light yet effective. It absorbs quickly into the skin. It keeps my skin super hydrated, with no dry patches even in the harsh Canadian winter. I definitely recommend this moisturizer as it's very effective and super affordable price.

November 23, 2019

Hello Soft Skin!

Lovely light moisturizer. I personally don’t use anti aging products, but was looking for a moisturizer with collagen. This definitely doesn’t disappoint! My skin is left supple and hydrated without feeling greasy. I have relatively sensitive skin, and haven’t had any breakouts since using this.

September 05, 2019

Works well and price is awesome

I used this for a year or longer. It does sting my face a little but I have sensitive skin. It did make my skin look much better although in winter my skin is so dry that even this couldn’t help me. It doesn’t make me oily either and absorbs into the skin quickly!

September 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Affordable anti-aging moisturizer

I've been looking for a good anti-aging moisturizer that is more affordable than those tiny jars that cost upwards of $20. I found a big jar of the St. Ives Timeless Skin moisturizer for less than $5! It has collagen & elastin, which are exactly what I want. I've been using it for a few weeks & am very happy. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin, is absorbed quickly & smells good. I've found my new favorite moisturizer!

July 14, 2019

SUPER MOISTURIZING, i would buy again!!!!

The St. Ives timeless skin collagen facial moisturizer is an amazing moisturizing face wash, In my opinion its the best face wash for people with dry sensitive skin. it delivers a blast of moisture and makes my skin feel incredibly smooth, I feel like it de-puff's under eyes as well as gets the bit of wrinkles under my eyes smoothed out. It gives me a nice glow after use leaving my skin feeling really refreshed.