St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer Reviews

January 18, 2018

Definitely would buy again.

I have had this product for a while now because a little of this goes a long way. I have oily/combination skin, so if you apply too much, your face will become really oily. Only results I get from this product is the moisture and the softness and smoothness after the night's sleep. It has a light creamy scent to it as well.

November 10, 2017

The price is right

I'm already on my second bottle and have a back up waiting. I can find this on sale at Walmart for around $4 sometimes, which is a crazy good price for a moisturizer this good. It feels light on the skin but gives a heavy dose of moisture. Such a cool and refreshing cream I love it some much.

October 31, 2017

Best moisturizer for oily skin!

I’ve tried absolutely everything for my skin, Nothing works... except for THIS! I use it twice daily and my skin’s appearance has dramatically increased in the past week of useage!

October 14, 2017

nice and light under makeup

this gives my skin an instant pick me up and really provides nice light moisture. it doesn't leave me feeling heavy or any shine at all. it works nicely under makeup

September 11, 2017

Affordable!

Just got this today from Walmart, it was the cheapest face moisturizer that I trusted the brand enough to buy. I tried it as soon as I got to the car, and the hydration was fantastic! I have been wearing it all day and have already felt a difference is my skin; it's way less dry, more firm and glowing as opposed to tired and dull, and I've even noticed that my skin tone appears more even.

The only downside is that the firmness I mentioned is only noticeable when I touch my skin, it hasn't shown physical results yet. However, I'm confident that they'll be more apparent after I use it for a few weeks.

For the price, you really can't be mad at this facial moisturizer!

My skin type is a combination of dry, sensitive, and acne-prone, and I highly recommend this product.

August 12, 2017

My Favourite Moisturizer

This is one of my all time favourite moisturizers. I use it morning and night, and it always leaves my face feeling refreshed and hydrated. I don't get the typical sticky or dry feeling I get after using most moisturizers, and it also doesn't irritate my skin, as I tend to have very sensitive skin in the winter time. I highly recommend this product!

August 12, 2017

I've used this product before it was on the Dr.Oz show.

I love it

August 11, 2017

definetly going to buy it again

this is the first ever facial moisturizer i have used. i have acne prone skin. nose area gets quite dry . it took great care of that, it is a little heavy on my face though, but works great.

August 03, 2017

My Daytime Best Friend.

amazing price for an amazing moisturizer!
    the price and the effectiveness absolutely cannot be beat.
    it keeps the face perked up and moisturized and isn't greasy and thick, so you can use it under your makeup.
    I've never ever had an issue with St. Ives products and I hope they continue to keep them amazing.

May 16, 2017

For some reason I find it incredibly difficult to find face lotion. I was SO HAPPY when I finally noticed this in the store. I brought it home and it has been lovely. my skin is super soft and the smell is pleasant and not overpowering in any way, and it hasn't caused any breakouts on my face at all. I also love that it's in a squeeze bottle rather than a pump as this keeps bacteria and dust and gross junk from going in the moisturizer and onto my face.

I was previously using a face lotion that smelled nauseatingly strong, and would roll off my face if I ever rubbed my face for some reason, I'm so happy I get to throw that one in the trash and use this instead. I actually have no idea what I paid for this I was so excited to find a face moisturizer in a squeeze bottle I didn't even check the price...