St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 17, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel so refreshed within one use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants that soft, fresh feeling. Trust me, it's worth it!

August 17, 2016

Love this mask! Bout on a whim with a gift card i got and im super pleased. Got it on sale for under $10 and its great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and free of impurities

August 16, 2016

For the price, this products makes your face feel cleansed and refreshed! I found this product a great quantity for the price. i will definitely recommend to friends

2.7/5

August 16, 2016

Not exactly sure what the point is of this except for an utter waste of time. I am 43 and saw no benefits when I used this. I guess you get what you pay for. Definitely would not suggest this unless you need to kill time.

August 15, 2016

I love this product. Weird color when you put it in your face but it's quite effective and it leave my face very soft. I will defenitivly buy it again.

August 13, 2016

This is definitely a must have for Firming Mask before. all you ladies out there who has never tried a facial or took a trip to the Salon.St.Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask is like nothing you have had before.St Ives has fantastic products and this is one of their best ,as far as I am concerned.It took care of all my pores and left my skin feeling rejuveniated.St Ives Firming Mask will not dry out your skin and leave it feeling dry and dehydrated.Your skin will love it and so will you.They have different types of Firming Masks but,this is one of my favorites.Your skin will look and feel radiant with a calm and soothing effect,just like stepping out of a salon.I would recommend this because your skin will feel firmer yet soft to the touch.This is a product that I'm going to be useing for a long time to come.Worth every penny.

August 12, 2016

Usually I don't buy a lot of masks, but it was recommended to me and I stumbled across the Mineral Clay Firming Mask by St. Ives and I have now added masks to my regular facial routine. I love how it makes my skin so incredibly soft afterwards! Thanks!

August 12, 2016

I love masks, but this St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask just didn't do it for me. Not a fan. It wasn't effective. I didn't see any difference after using it once a week for a month.

1.8/5

August 12, 2016

I've never tried this, but I heard its really good so that's why I gave it the rating I did, but over all I heard it's a super good mask & im willing to try it

August 11, 2016

Picked this new mask up at shoppers. I was excited to get home and try it out. The clay felt good on my skin, and once I rinsed it off my skin so so soft. Truly love it