St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 15, 2016

This is one of my favourite clay masks. It leaves my skin feeling revitalized, soft and moisturized. It has a cooling effect and doesn't dry out my sensitive skin.
    It goes on easy, and washes off easily.

September 14, 2016

I have very sensitive, oily skin and was apprehensive about trying this product.
    One use and I was hooked. The mask left my skin feeling soft, hydrated and toned.
    I recommend this product!

September 14, 2016

its a product that I know for SEVERAL years and that I ulitlise regularly it makes a healthy skin and healthy, the cream does not stick is not greasy, it is easy of application I price is a little expensive but worth the try it ...

September 14, 2016

Love it. Feels good / cooling on the skin. Cleanses well, leaving skin soft + firm. I still use moisturizer after, though, since it can be a bit drying. This product lasts forever, seriously, huge bang for your buck! You only need a little bit each time.

September 12, 2016

I love this mask for my older, but oily skin. It does not dry out my face like other clay masks and it is affordable! I do find it a little hard to wash off, but if you use a rough wash cloth that helps. My hubby thinks it smells funny, but I don't mind it, very authentic 'clay' smell. My skin is smooth and more refined after using it. I'm 59 years old.

September 04, 2016

I love how much product you get in the tube, though squeezing that last bit out isn't easy! It definitely feels like its working when it's on and my skin appears to be cleaner and my pores tighter after use. I love St. Ives!

2.8/5

August 31, 2016

I foind this product wasnt very good. I have acne and i thought by using it would work but it made it worse made my break outs itcy and more red then anything.

August 30, 2016

It's like going to the spa. This mask is purifying for face skin and help to reduce outbreak. I've used this product since I'm a teenager and my skin look healthy.

2.2/5

August 30, 2016

I didn't love this product as it made my sensitive skin breakout. I thought I would try this product as I've been using St. Ives products before. It felt too heavy when I applied it and after washing it off. In less than 30 minutes my skin on my forehead, cheeks and chin as in pimples. I will not purchase this product again.

August 29, 2016

I am usually only a fan of sheet masks, but this product is probably the best mask I have ever used.

The smell of the mask is quite pungent, but it's not unbearable.

This product dries in about 15 minutes, and it is so satisfying to wash to off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.