St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

This mask, with kaolin clay, deep cleans while visibly firming and tightening the skin.

Product Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested

For more info, visit St. Ives
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 24, 2016

St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask works really well at removing impurities and dead skin and feels really nice while it's working. It gives a pampered feeling and I feel safe using it because it is natural and contains no chemical ingredients, just natural clay. I use this about once a month when I get the time and love how soft and firm it leaves my skin afterwards.

September 23, 2016

While the price is fantastic I'm sort of ambivalent about the product. I never felt like it truly cleaned my skin unlike other clay masks. I didn't see any firming but action of spreading it on your face is kind of relaxing.

September 23, 2016

I love this stuff! I have never had a complaint ever by using this stuff! I def recommend this to anyone! U will feel a huge difference after u use this a couple times!

September 23, 2016

I love St. Ives have been using their products since i was a pre-teen. Mask are great but one that firms and leaves the skin feeling firm is amazing! This product make my skin feel soft and fresh and firmed A+++

September 22, 2016

I love the feeling of this clay, It feels cool on your skin and it helps control oily skin. Its cool when it dries and I feel like a papier mache face. My skin feels really nice after I rinse this off, and less oil means less pimples. I kinda wish it had no scent though cause I feel like face products should keep scent to a minimum.

September 21, 2016

I bought this a long time ago and started using this. If you're having trouble with your skin this may not be the product for you. It does pull out all the dirt from your skin and bring things to the surface, however I do really like this it's clean and fresh nice and thick and you can tell when it's time to remove it. Minty fresh and doesn't leave your skin to dry at all

September 20, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and have tried many products that leave my skin feeling burned or given me hives. Even the hypoallergenic stuff does that to me. I have never had a problem with this clay mask. I have used the St. Ives mineral clay for years and not once did I react to it. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 20, 2016

That's a good mask for a beautiful skin. It gives you a little somithing more bright. I sure recommend it for the price and the effectivevess. It's been at least 4 years that I've been using it, about once a week, and I love it.

September 16, 2016

My daughter uses this St. Ives all the time...all their stuff. I gave it a try and on my 50 yr old skin it worked pretty good. I liked the natural ingredients, was not nasty smelling...quite nice actually. My skin was soooo soft afterwards. I want to try more of their products. They are very reasonable to purchase. I would recommend this mask to anyone.

September 16, 2016

I love it! I thought it would be weird at first but then it turns out that it left my face feeling fabulous and soft. It does feel that weird on me also.