st. ives watermelon daily cleanser Reviews

June 19, 2020

Would recommend

Have been using this for about a week now and my skin is so soft and glowing . Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Smell like watermelon jelly ranchers

June 08, 2020

New Customer!

Bought this the other day along with the moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this did not bother my skin at all. It is very light and not a heavy product. Easy to use. And smells amazing! I do feel like it is almost toooo gentle though.

June 08, 2020

Love it!! Would buy again!

Love the smell of it!! And it leaves my skin feeling very cleaN!! Also very refreshing and calming! I only bought it because I love watermelon, but I’m very pleased with all aspects of the product!!

June 03, 2020

Smells amazing!

I really love the scent of this cleanser and how hydrating it feels on my face! The texture is also amazing and it feels so cool on my skin. It refreshes my face while also removing dirt and impurities. My favourite thing about this product is it gets the job done without drying my face out! Plus the packaging is so pretty! I will definitely be buying this and I highly recommend it! #freeproduct

June 02, 2020

Goooodddd

St. Ives Hydrating Watermelon Daily Cleanser. Love this product. It left my skin clean, soft and refreshed. It smells soooo good and has the such a soothing color to it. I have noticed my skin breathing better and has a glow ever since I started using this. The best product I have used this summer.