4.1/5
St. Ives Watermelon Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer Reviews

November 27, 2020

love the watermelon

This is one of my all time favorites, my holy grails. It is effective and does wonders. I wait for sales and it is worth every cent. I would recommend this product! Did I mention that the watermelon scent is heavenly?

November 26, 2020

refreshing and non greasy

Had a chance to try a sample.
    I really love this because of its non greasy formula, smells great and works great. I have a combination - oily skin, so having an oil free moisturizer is really great.
    I also love that it is made with 100% natural watermelon juice, cruelty free and dermatologically tested.
    so grateful that i am able to try it.
    This will be another staple in my beauty cabinet. ;-)

November 24, 2020

Watermelon moisturizer

Who doesn’t love watermelon?. This st Ives watermelon glowing oil free face moisturizer has met all my expectations and it is very refreshing and calming. Love it

1.8/5

November 14, 2020

Better Options Out There

I received a generous product sample of the St Ives watermelon moisturizer. I did like how it was a gel consistency which is best for my combination skin. It certainly smelled like watermelon, but contains fragrance which I try and avoid in leave on products. At first application it did leave a bit of a burning sensation (I suspect due to the fragrance). I would recommend a product like Hydro Boost over this one.

November 13, 2020

I would buy this again!

I was looking for a moisturizer that suits for my acne prone skin and I received it. I am in love with this product from the first application. It’s lightweight formula and oil free feature helped me nourish my skin without fear of breakouts. The light scents of watermelon and cooling touch to skin made my summer so refreshing. It’s my new favourite and definitely recommend anyone looking for nourishments to their skin.

2.0/5

June 30, 2020

Scent too strong, cream seems good

Listen, the fact is that this cream is FAR too strongly fragranced. I do have a strong nose, but I don't have scent aversion. It's rare that there's a cream I can't use. However I couldn't use this past one time because it was just too strongly scented. It has an awful saccharine, fake watermelon smell that had me gagging.

It's a shame, as the product seems good. It doesn't feel sticky, dries quickly and has a comfortable gel-cream format. My skin immediately felt softer. If they released a scent-free option I'd be all over it, but I just feel like the scent is way overdone here.

June 27, 2020

Smells Amazing

I received this #freeproduct to try out and test. I was amazed at St. Ives expanding their line into different scents and concepts. The ingredients used in these products leave you feeling like your face is well moisturized and is locked in. I appreciate the subtle scent but this might be still an irritant for extremely sensitive skin. However, for regular skin, the scent is fine. I really appreciate the value of this product and the pricing that St. Ives sets. I’ve used this product in both day and night and it’s a great way to keep Your face refreshed through the day and throughout the night.

June 15, 2020

I love watermelon

I absolutely love this product!!!!
    I've been using it for a week now and can't get over how great my skin feels. Doesn't clog my pours , no sticky feeling and zero redness !!!! I find some facial creams leave my face red but not this . The best part is the smell!!!!

June 01, 2020

made my skin so glowy and soft

i would 100% recommend this product to anyone i know, it made my skin so soft and glowy. the one downside is if you put to much it will be sticky, but still 100% worth it. i have very sensitive skin so i was worried about trying something new but it didnt make my break out at all, im going to switch all my skin care to st ives!!

May 10, 2020

Good lightweight moisturizer

Bought this moisturizer on a whim after finishing the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream as I had liked the texture of that moisturizer but not the scent (smells like fabric softener to me!) This moisturizer has the same light weight gel feeling that is great for oily/combo skin but the watermelon scent is light and pleasant and goes a way quickly. Would purchase again.