4.1/5
St. Ives Watermelon Glowing Oil-Free Face Moisturizer Reviews

April 20, 2021

Lil package but effective

I absolutely love it. The sweet scent is so refreshing and Smells more like candy than fruit. it's light & not greasy, Doesn’t feel sticky once it gets absorbed. The texture is light and watery/gel like and give your skin and a dewy glow. The only flaw is that the amount of moisturizer is too little for the price of around $8. Other then that I am happy with it.

March 11, 2021

I want to eat it!

Oh my god can we talk about the smell, it smells so good that I want to eat it! Seriously love the smell of the watermelon! I tried this in the morning after cleaning my face. This is a gel like moisturizer which is a little different then what I'm use to. It went on my face great and it left my skin so soft!

February 21, 2021

So soft and love the smell

I do quite like using this moisturizer on days when my skin isn't feeling all to dry but I still need a but of a pick me up! The smell is lovely! It does give my fave a nice radiant glow!

February 02, 2021

nice surprise with a nice scent

I usually use higher end moisturizers but when I saw this in the stores I couldn't resist. I have never tried a watermelon face moisturizer and my curiosity got the best of me. As soon as I started massaging it onto my face I smelled the delicious scent of watermelon. The consistency of the cream is nice. Its not too watery and not too thick. The texture is nice and my skin absorbed it quickly.
    I was surprised to see that my skin stayed hydrated all day without the greasy oily hydration that other facial moisturizers give me. Very impressive. I can't wait to try this on hot summer beach days. Its a skin saver !

January 12, 2021

Applies easily but absorbs a bit slow

I got a sample of the watermelon face moisturizer recently. I have dry skin especially because of the harsh winter air, so I was excited to see if the product worked. I liked how the product applied, a little amount was needed for the whole face. I didn’t like the watermelon smell, it was artificial smelling. And I wasn’t a fan of my skin feeling tacky for an hour or so after application cause it took a while to absorb.

January 07, 2021
    United States

Awesome Smelling One

Wonderful. Light moisturizer. Nice light watermelon smell. Its perfect. Got it as a free sample. I do not normally buy a lot of scented products so will not be purchasing but it was a nice fun sample to try.

January 06, 2021

My number one moisturizer

I've been using this for months now and I am in love. I have a combination skin (dry and sensitive on cheeks but oily forehead, nose and chin) and this moisturizer does the perfect job. It is oil free so doesn't cause more shine on the parts I don't want but relieves my sensitive cheeks. Plus it smells awesome and is very light. Will buy again and again.

December 17, 2020

Nice if you don't have sensitive skin

This lotion is nice. It absorbs well and is soft/not too greasy. However, I found it stung a little when applied on my face and left it a bit red for a couple minutes. It is probably better for people without sensitive skin.

I also found the watermelon fragrance to be juicy and wonderful, but it may not be best for my skin or people with scent sensitivity.

If those things don't normally bug you, I would give it a try!

December 02, 2020

Great moisturizer for glowy and dewy skin!

I received a sample of this in the mail from St. Ives and quite liked it.

The scent was quite strong at first upon application (like watermelon gum or fruit roll up, haha) which was a little overpowering, but afterwards the scent died down so it wasn’t an issue.

The texture is quite light and watery/gel like and does definitely give you bouncy skin and a dewy glow.

I haven’t used it enough to know what the long term results are, but so far I quite like it!

3.2/5

November 27, 2020

Just ok

I didn’t hate this moisturizer, but I didn’t love it either. The scent is mild enough, and it did seem to make my face glow a little after I put it on, but It didn’t absorb into my skin as much as I would have liked. 20 minutes after applying, I could still feel it on my face.