St. Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #114 out of 161 in Self-Tanner

March 15, 2015

Another great faux tanner from St. Tropez. I love this whipped mousse. It is so light and glides on your skin like silk. I love the fact the product is a brown mousse, so you can see exactly where you've applied it. Great product.

January 17, 2015

I love this tanning mouse, it goes on very easily with no streaking!
    I bought this last winter and it saved me from being super pale all winter! It is great for every skin tone and i recommend it for anyone looking for a new tanning product!

February 27, 2013

I have very fair legs and hate to tan. This mousse is wonderful. The foam is brown so there is no guess work as to where you have put the mousse. Buy a glove to apply the product, it makes a big difference.

2.0/5

May 22, 2011

Okay this product I was so sad and its not a TOTAL regret but I have had it for quite some time and honestly I will never finish the bottle... This is the Everyday Gradual Tan by St. Tropez, which i hear such good things about this company and don't want to be hated on for this but the smell is so terrible I just couldn't handle using it. I could smell it all day long. I tried just using it before bed as it is a light foam but the smell is so off putting and results not great I just gave up. I did pay a lot for this, had to pay for shipping to Canada so that kind of makes me want to use it, but i won't. I definitely would try a different self tanner from St. Tropez just not this one...
    Recommend?NOPE
    Repurchase?NOPE

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo