Star Bucks Mocha Frappuccino Reviews
#48 in Coffee

May 08, 2018

Le bonheur de mon mari

Je ne prends pas de café, mais mon mari a l’occassion cela lui arrive; il a bien apprécier! Il est pas du genre a juste boire pour boire... alors il a bien aimer ce produit :-)

May 06, 2018

Great

I love it! Price is good for how great the product is, I would definitely recommend this to all my friends, and most have already tried it. I don't usually enjoy Starbucks

April 30, 2018

tasty would buy again

product was really good a bit on the pricey for what you get. well it was good it was all most to sweet for my liking. with no way to reduce sweetness without sacrificing tast

March 13, 2018

Love the Mocha

I buy one of these once a week after volunteering for my kids schools hot lunch program as a pick me up to get through the rest of the day (burns a lot of energy lol), as I don't really enjoy drinking hot coffee in the afternoon. Love that they are available in my grocery store, I don't go to an actual Starbucks for coffee but do love these drinks.

February 28, 2018

If its free i will drink it again.

First you have to be a fan of cold coffee its best chilled. Trust me dont drink this at room temperature yuck. Its nice over ice with some whip cream and caramel syrup on top.

November 23, 2017

Will buy again

Love it. Every time I go to Starbucks this is my favourite drink. Nice combination of coffee and chocolate. Hot or cold this drink is delicious. Definitely try it.

September 13, 2017

Yummy!

This was a relaxing little treat. The taste, smoothness and creamy texture are to die for. After a long and stressful day, this was the perfect treat to relax and unwind with. I actually look forward to cold and rainy days to have my yummy warm drink with.

July 25, 2017

GREAT FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS

I tried this frappuccino recently because I was rewarded twenty extra stars to sample it. I found it extremely decadent and rich with chocolate flavor. It was actually a bit too chocolatey for me personally. I am happy that I got it in the smallest size because typically I always choose the venti since it is the most economical.

I don't think I will try it again, although I am happy that I did sample it!

The picture does not represent what the actual Mocha Frappuccino looks like from a Starbucks location.

June 22, 2017

MMMMMMMMM this stuff eh

This Is the greatest product to come from anywhere. I only drink Iced coffee, and when i was able to purchase this product in my home grocery store i was in heaven!

Love that its available in stores, and in a variety of flavors

April 26, 2017

I recently tried the star bucks Frappuccino bottles drink in the flavour Mocha and I adore it ! I have tried others but this one is my new favorite! Slightly chocolatey with a nice coffee punch ! I accidentally forgot mine in the freezer to long and it became half frozen and it was even better that way ! Like a frozen coffee/ hot chocolate! Great drink :)