3.9/5
Starbucks Blonde Roast Coffee Reviews
#509 in Coffee

Lighter-bodied and mellow, Starbucks® Blonde Roast coffees awaken the senses gently. They’re subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver an approachable and flavourful cup with slight hints of roast.

April 22, 2014

this is great if you like a taste that is not to strong. I love espresso drinks but I have this sometimes if I want something a little lighter. love the flavour

April 16, 2014

I love the Veranda/True North blend. Tastes great black or with a bit of cream and sugar. Love it on my morning drive!

1.7/5

February 18, 2014

Starbucks Blonde Roast coffee is an aromatic and smooth tasting coffee. It has no bitterness. It is not as strong as some of the other coffees, but is still bold enough to leave a lasting impression, and leave you wanting more. I would definitely recommend this coffee to anyone who loves coffee, but without being too strong.

October 06, 2013

Love Love Love this coffee. It is one of the better coffees out there for home brewing!!

August 31, 2013

Starbucks Blonde roast coffe beans is the perfect way for me to start my day at home. I freshly grind the beans and enjoy a aromatic, smooth cup of coffee.

August 27, 2013

when I first heard that Starbucks came out with a new type of coffee, I didn't think it was going to be any good, Truthfully. but i tried it anyway and i was pleasantly surprised! The taste of the coffee was mellow enough for me to enjoy with out adding any milk or sugar. I'm now Buying this coffee more and more, Love it.

August 21, 2013

This is always a popular coffee when I have people over, the smell is great!

September 06, 2012

I usually walk into Starbucks expecting to buy one of the most expensive and extravagant drinks possible, but when Starbucks launched their blonde roast I was definitely interested to finally try just normal coffee (I was also on a budget and buying regular coffee was much cheaper). I asked the cashier her opinion on the different roasts and she compared the blonde roast to Tim Hortons coffee. So I gave it a try, added some sugar and it was actually a really nice coffee. Nothing too strong or acidic in taste, and yet still gave me enough caffeine to stay awake if I was tired. I was never able to try it with milk, so that may be an idea for next time I get it. With a low cost and a sweet taste (mostly because I added sugar) it would be something I would get again, but most likely in the fall and winter seasons when it's a bit cooler out.

September 06, 2012

Love love the blonde roast from Starbucks!! If you can't handle the strong blend, this is PERFECT for those black coffee drinkers and for those who use cream you only need a splash!

2.3/5

June 06, 2012

I was hoping this would live up to my expectations but, sadly, I was disappointed.