Starbucks Bottled Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Reviews
#50 in Coffee

March 10, 2020

Tasty drink for a treat every now and then

I’m not a coffee drinker but LOVE these drinks. As others have mentioned, a bit pricey, so I typically only get one here and there as a treat. Would definitely recommend to others.

March 10, 2020

good- but pricey

I love these, but they are quite pricey compared to the amount you get in the actual store. either that or they go down too fast for what you pay. they are definitely great for road-trips. or for the morning after a party, when you know you're not going to want to leave the house for a coffee. I would recommend, and will buy again, i just wish they cost a bit less.

December 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Heaven in a cup

O goodness yum! I made the wonderful mistake of getting one of these on a road trip when my husband and I first started dating. Now every road trip we go on I get not one but 2 of these!!! They are fantastic and give me the little boost I need.

August 21, 2019
    Ponce, Puerto Rico

Nice flavor

I enjoy the nice vanilla flavor added to the coffee, gives a nice punch to a quick fix of coffee in the mornings. I chill my Frappuccino and in minutes it’s ready! Nice blend of coffee and vanilla flavor combined.

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty

Taste good, easy for grap and go ready. I like the taste and the different variety and flavours. But not as tasty and so good as a freshly made frappuccino made at starbucks with fresh made coffee.

February 20, 2019

Yummy!

I enjoy this variety of coffee from Starbucks. I don’t think it compares to an in store drink but on the fly, it’s pretty great. It’s super tasty and strong. It is quite sweet though so that is something to consider.

February 08, 2019

Mmm coffe and sugar!

One of my favorite cold brew coffee drinks. This is a very sweet beverage. I found that I would add coffee to half of this drink to add a bit more bitter flavor to cut the sugar.

February 05, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Definitely Delicious!

This is an energizing , delicious and fulfills your Starbucks cravings all in one drink. It gives me the charge that I get from coffee but in my favorite Vanilla fashion. It is smooth & creamy and hits the spot every time. They can be bought anywhere and usually at drugstores or mass merchandisers they have a 2 for deal going on. I buy it but the case when it’s on sale because it truly is really cheap that way!