Starbuck's café latté Reviews
#156 in Coffee

September 05, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Delicious

This has such a unique taste! I am so pleased with the aroma of the coffee! The flavor is so fresh and strong! I recommend this! Especially if you love a rich coffee!

August 27, 2019

Not bad.

I recommend getting any and all hot Starbucks milk-and-espresso beverages with breve and extra shots of espresso. Your milk choice is especially important in this drink, because it is one of only two ingredients, the other obviously being espresso. What I’m saying here is: Get something richer than the standard 2% milk. But other than thatm, it's not bad.

April 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Cafe latte hit and miss

With any coffee at Starbucks it can be hit or miss. Sometimes the coffee tastes bitter and sometimes it’s smooth. But all in all I am happy with the taste when I visit.

February 01, 2019

Coffee addict.

I can't get through a morning without my morning coffee. I go to Starbucks nearly everyday for a coffee. I'll splurge for a latte once and a while but I don't tend to get it much because I drink black coffee. However, it's a nice treat once and a while.

January 31, 2019

The best of the best

This is one of the most amazing tastes I have ever had. Starbucks lattes have it all, I like mine just like that but you can add any flavour... best taste and best coffee out there

September 17, 2018
    California, United States

Starbucks latte

I would defiantly purchase star bucks latte again. Great for the price amazing bold flavor and good for a earlywake up refreshing morning . Always is a good pick me up .

May 06, 2018

Morning Boost

I love the taste. I am not really a coffee lover but this gives me a morning boost. it's a bit pricey tho but it's good for a treat. it taste really good, it's light and it's not that strong. A very good way to start up your mornings

September 14, 2017

Agréable produit!

C'est un produit très intéressant; il est si simple à préparer et goûte si bon!
    Quand je veux faire une pause, j'en prépare une tasse et je la déguste. C'est mon petit plaisir qui embellit ma journée!

August 16, 2017

Delicious.

Coffee drinks are my downfall. I love specialty coffees, but especially enjoy these in the winter. Starbucks brand is always trustworthy, and delicious. Can't live without these!

June 18, 2017

Never like at home

J'adore le café, peut importe le café , la machine , ou le lait utile sa ne goutte jamais comme celui du Starbucks , c'est mon petit plaisir coupable, pas trop souvent car le prix est quand même élevé mais de temps en temps pour me gâter!