Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Reviews
#21 in Coffee

March 30, 2018

My favorite

My favorite starbucks drink when i am feeling indulgent! A little pricey and calorie laden but it's tasty and comforting once in awhile. The best extra hot!

March 17, 2018

So yummy!

One of my favourite drinks at Starbucks. I get it with skinny syrup, so it's not too sweet and not as many calories. Love the flavour. It my go to drink. I also get it with soy milk or almond milk. Yum!

So good!

This has to be one of my favorite Starbucks drinks. It tastes so good! I love the Caramel drizzle they add on the top and I always have to add cream to it but a lot of people don't and that's fine too

Pick me up

Love this as a pick me after a day of work. The perfect sweetness with caramel that makes me smile. And the caffeine to get my brain working again. Love it.

Delicious but Pricey

I'll start by saying I'm a Starbucks addict. I can't help it, their coffee is delicious and strong. I know some people find their coffee to be TOO strong, but as someone who drinks my hot coffee black, the strength gives it taste and I love it.

What i don't love... the price. For a cup of plain coffee, it's whatever; doesn't really cost more than anywhere else. But if you start making that coffee fancy in any way.. you'll pay.

I love that I can get dairy-free options, which is a big part of why I love Starbucks. And the caramel macchiato is easily my favourite drink on the menu. The price sucks, but the taste is oh so good. It's like warm velvet, and not tooo sweet.

If you feel like being a bit spendy, I really recommend this classic.

August 24, 2017

OMG! To die for

Honestly I am not a huge Starbucks fan, mostly because the prices makes me sick! I can get the same quality of coffee for a fraction of the price.....but then the caramel macchiato was bought for me by a co-worker as a treat and now...I'm hooked! When I say hooked I mean I treat myself once and a while. Usually on payday when I don't notice the $6 leaving my account!
    Try it! As a treat, but an everyday staple and I'm sure you will agree

May 15, 2017

Excellent produit fait avec des produits de qualité! Il est super bon et pas trop sucré, parfait pour les amateurs de caramel comme moi. Goutez y et vous deviendrez accros :D

April 28, 2017

J'adoooore le caramel Macchiato de chez Starbucks !! Tellement bon et sucré à souhait ! J'Adore en boire en saison hivernale! Dommage qu'il n'y aille pas de Starbucks près de chez moi, car j'en boirais encore plus souvent !! (:

April 17, 2017

This has been my favourite drink since I was in highschool..always going to the movie theater with a coffee! Very expensive for me and I use it as a treat but it is always fantastic and I am never disappointed.

April 17, 2017

Probably my favorite Starbucks drink. It tastes amazing. I usually take it with milk. I love the Caramel drizzle they add on the top. Many people may stir this drink but I prefer to not stir it and drink it as is.