stila One Step Correct
Good

stila One Step Correct Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 447 in Concealer

April 18, 2017

I think it makes my skin smooth and it even out my skin tone a little bit. But I still need to put on a pore primer before my makeup application. However, I don't think that it corrects my skin tone and brighten my face like what it promised on the packing. I like the packaging and the pump design of this product as it is very clean and easy to use with.

January 09, 2017

I don't think personally it's better than other 3 colors-correcting products. It's a average product. It helps for redness and discoloration on my face but still ... it does not give me full statisfaction. With or without this serum I would not see any difference after applying my foundation.

July 09, 2016

I am in absolute love! I have red undertones and freckles- worst combination ever when it comes to making your foundation look even, but this is a godsend! I goes on smooth, blends in well, and definitely color corrects! I wore it out and was complimented several times on my complexion.