St.Ives Clarifying Green Tea Cleanser Reviews

Good - 0

August 14, 2019

Couldn't ask for a better product

Safe enough to use every morning and night, this product seriously keeps my combination/oily skin blemish free. Its calm enough to be used multiple times a day and has a soft scent that isn't overpowering. Price is also amazing and I literally stock up whenever it goes on sale.

March 23, 2019

Will repurchase!

I tried this because I have acne prone skin combined with oiliness and blackheads. After a month of use I saw changes in my skin. So soothing and refreshing!

February 08, 2019

Simple, great cleanser

I love this cleanser because it has salicylic acid in it and is perfect for my oily skin. I usually prefer cleansers with no fragrance, but the green tea is very subtle so I don't mind it at all. It's not drying and it's very light. I use it at least once if not twice a day, and it's perfect for after I remove my makeup. Also the price is fantastic for what you get.

2.0/5

September 27, 2018

Smells nice and the cost is low

I liked the idea of green tea cleansers... This one smells amazing..leaves your skin feeling soft and well washed... But if you have oily skin or ance prone skin... I find the fragrances added or other additives cause my skin to break out even more... It would be good for people with normal skin..