St.Ives daily hydrating lotion Reviews

June 11, 2019

Works great!

Does wonders for my dry skin and doesnt take long to absorb into the skin, also doesn't leave oily residue behind. I use it every day and it has never disappointed.

February 05, 2019

Smells great, inexpensive

This is an example of you get what you pay for. Its inexpensive compared to some of the competitors, for a good sized bottle. It smells great, it isn't harsh on your skin, however I find it kind of watery. My skin just absorbs it and I have to reapply a few times to get the results I want.

October 31, 2018

Only if I had to

This product was a good price,so I thought why not, the problem with it, was that I continuously had to reapply, and did nothing that it said it would do, the fragrance didn't even hold true.

September 27, 2018

I would recommend this product to my friends.

I used this product every day, feel soft and moisturize and I like the smell as well. I used the oatmeal st.ives and I will recommend this product to my friends and relatives.

August 04, 2018

My go to for mosturizing on the daily

I absolutely Love the different versions of the creams and scents are wonderful beacuse they are not over powering for the work place or when you have a baby with you all the time

March 29, 2018

i love this !

I have been using this lotion for years. Favorite is the cucumber one! Its fantastic. It doesn't have a string smell and it doesn't have a greasy feel either. St.Ives is the amazing !

March 12, 2018

Ok but not stellar

I found that the cream did work about the same as others I have tried. There was nothing really good or really bad about it, i it’s found it so so, did the trick and helped with moisture, I just found it didn’t stand out from other creams on the market.

February 23, 2018

Love this product

No greasy feel after using it and since the vitamin E and Avocado has very little scent I'm able to use it to keep my tattoos moisturized while they are healing.