St.Ives Deep Restoring 24-Hour Moisture Reviews

September 05, 2017

Great product to use for daily use

I have been using this product over a couple of months. I like the texture of the cream - not too thick, and not too liquid. It gets absorbed into the skin very easily and does not leave any grease. It is very moisturizing for normal skin and is good to use daily.

July 14, 2017

Great for regular skin, smells very nice!

I’ve used a lot of St. Ives body lotions, and they’ve all been pretty similar in terms of how effective they are and their texture. This one is the same, with a good thick texture that isn’t too runny, and is easy to rub into the skin. It absorbs in quickly, and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy, which is absolutely essential in my mind. I found it moisturized my skin very well when I used it regularly, but my husband (who has severely dry skin) didn’t find it as effective. So if you have a serious skin condition or eczema, you'll probably need a medicated lotion.

For those of us with regular or dry skin (not severe) this works great.

I really like the scent of this lotion. It just has a really nice sweet almondy smell. Despite the product listing picture, this is actually quite a large bottle!

Overall, I like this lotion a lot, and am happy to keep using it regularly. If your skin needs help and is very dry, it may not do the trick, but personally, I was very happy with the results.

SUMMARY
    ********************************************
    Pros
    + Rubs in quickly, no greasy residue.
    + Does a great job moisturizing skin.
    + Scent is light, sweet and almondy.
    + Texture is thick, and not too runny.

Cons
    - Not strong enough for severely dry skin.

March 23, 2017

I absolutely love this moisturizer. My skin is a little dry so every morning after I wash my face I apply this moisturizer and it helps keep my skin soft. It does not leave your skin feeling oily at all like some other moisturizers.

January 25, 2017

i use this product on a daily basis in the winter. It has been the olny product so far that has worked with my chronic dry skin,without leaving oily residue. I will continue to use this product ,plus it smells fantastic

December 12, 2016

My husband and I enjoy St.Ives deep Restoring 24-Hour Moisture lotion especially here in Canada where we have long dry winter's. It keeps our dry skin fully moisturized with daily use I recommend it to anyone that has really dry skin, St.Ives has always been one lotion that is alway's in our house.

September 27, 2016

J'ai toujours la peau sec, surtout les mains. J'ai essayé plusieurs lotions, mais aucune me convenait, trop grasse, ne pénètre pas bien dans la peau etc. Je n'ai pas se problème avec la St.Ives. C'est ma lotion préféré.

August 16, 2016

well I was looking for a really good moisture and my nan said she always used st Ives and I said well I will try it out, so anyway it really did make a difference in the softness and moisture in my hands

June 08, 2015

This has been my go-to body lotion for years now. I went through a phase of having extremely itchy skin on my legs and this was the only product that prevented that. It was more effective than higher priced products like Curel. With daily use it helps my skin retain moisture and I have received compliments on how soft my skin is. This particular one has a nice scent that is not sweet or overly strong and I really appreciate that is does not contain parbens or phtalates. It absorbs well and does not leave a sticky film like some lotions can. Overall, it's a really great product!

Updated On: June 12, 2015

After reading the label, I saw that it did not say anything about not containing phtalates. My apologies.

May 14, 2015

who's at the drugstore looking for a cheap moisturizer in between paychecks and I stumbled across St eyes deep restoring 24 hour moisturizer and I must say I am really impressed. I have very fair sensitive skin and it tends to get a little dry and I initially bought this just to use on my hands and body but found that I can use it on my face and it doesn't cause breakouts and it doesn't feel slimy on your face. given the price point for the st. Ives products I'm definitely buying this again and it will probably replace my Oil of Olay face cream.

2.7/5

November 23, 2014

The lotion applies easily on my skin and sinks in nicely. It doesn't leave a film of greasy that sits on top of my skin luckily. I don't find the product hydrating enough for my skin for 24 hours. The scent is heavily perfumed in my opinion and I find it a bit overwhelming. I also feel like the lotion doesn't do much for my skin. After I apply it I get a temporary boost of moisturizer but then over a few hours my skin feels dry and tight.