• Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman
  • Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman

Storkcraft comfort glider and ottoman Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 19, 2017

i bought this rocker glider on sale at babies r us years ago and it has been an excellent buy. well worth the price and it was very confortable and easy to put together as well

March 31, 2017

We have this rocker and glider set but aren't super thrilled. The quality isn't what we expected for the price and the creaking wood is more annoying than soothing. The seat is also quite hard.

August 26, 2016

I was very excited to see this beautiful glider on sale at Walmart and after reading other reviews I knew I was making a good decision by buying it. It was delivered quickly and I was able to put it together easily and with no issues. I was so happy once it was put together! I sat in it and was immediately disappointed. The seat cushion is VERY hard and the padding on the arms is not significant. When I put my head back (as I know I will do when feeding my babe in the middle of the night) there wasn't a lot of support. The entire chair feels a little bit small/cramped. I won't return the chair because the quality itself seems fine for the price but the comfort of the chair is definitely not what I had hoped for.

May 16, 2016

I got this as a gift for my nursery when I was pregnant and I believe that we got it on sale at Walmart for about $200.00 and I can say that this glider is sooooo comfortable and the cushion that's on it is extremely soft and relaxing. Loved that both the glider and ottoman could rock back and forth, perfect for someone with a small baby. Also lived the little storage areas on the sides of the chair.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel