Prestige Item
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Reviews

Good - 0

June 26, 2018

Great for 30+

I love to be proactive, and strivecton never lets me down. I love the line and I wish I could afford the entire line because I bet you my skin would just be AMAZING!

June 05, 2018
    Texas, United States

Works great

This is an awesome product. It really helps under my eyes, and it feels great on. No greasy feeling, and I love it. I highly recommend it. I love the way it works.

April 07, 2018

StriVectin Eye Concentrate is great!

This one too was another product recommended by a Beauty expert at my local beauty BOUTIQUE from Shoppers Drug Mart. I was looking for something that could helped me with the wrinkles around my eyes and this cream is helping me, I have been using it for 2 months and it gave my eyes a younger look, fine lines/wrinkles are almost invisible (not that I had lots but at almost 37 I needed help), it also makes the skin around my eyes feel fresh and hydrated. Thumbs up for this cream/Concentrate!