St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse + Applicator Mitt Reviews
Ranked #4 in Self-Tanner

Good - 0

September 19, 2017

I like the colour, but it streaks

I love the colour, but it's hard to reach your back, and it streaks. When I used it, I had white streaks under my arms where I missed when I applied it.

I used it on my face recently but it was a weird, un-natural colour. This brand has one for your face that's much better.

July 03, 2017

Tan without the sun

I love this product, it works amazing! It gives you natural colour with little effort. I use the mitt and it never looks streaky. I'll be using this all summer☀️

May 02, 2017

Nothing compares to this self tanner. I've tried multiple and always find myself going back to this one. It's worth every dollar. Pale girls - don't be alarmed! You won't look like a Cheeto after using this product. The tan looks so natural, even if you want to build applications to darken the color.

I do suggest exfoliating and shaving 24 hours before hand to get the best results. I find that if I shave/exfoliate right before, the product seeps into my pores and it looks funny. If you plan on applying this on your face, mix it in with your daily moisturizer so it's not as concentrated.

When the tan begins to fade, it does not appear patchy or uneven as long as you moisturize daily! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effortless fake tan, including fair skinned girls.

December 09, 2016

The best self tanning product ever! I have used this product for several years and it gives a very nice golden tan to my skin, without looking orange or streaky. The mitt is awesome and ensures you won't have any streaks or orange hands! I usually put this on before bed and then shower the remaining off in the morning. You can go quite dark with each application and while the scent is strong, it is not super fake smelling like many self tanners. I have had many compliments of my skin colour when using this mousse which is awesome because I am very fair!

September 13, 2016

Hands down the best self tanning lotion I have ever used. I have tried so many and none have been this great. It doesn't streak, smells pretty good and gives a great natural tan to my pale skin

September 09, 2016

This is by far the best self tanning product I've ever used! I've used it for years and it's always produced the best golden brown colour. Using the mitt makes it easy to apply and your hands don't need to be washed after wards. The colour intensifies after each application so you can get as dark as you want but never look orange!

June 06, 2016

I have used a lot of self tanners but I think this is one of the best on the market today. I have been using this for two years now and love the colour of my skin. I have had a lot of compliments on this product

1.5/5

May 09, 2016

I'm always looking for inexpensive self tanners. While shopping, the beauty advisor told me about this product. She let me know that it was very popular & gives a great tan so I decided to pay more than I usually do. I forked out $50 for the mousse plus the mitt. I was so excited to use it.
    I used the mitt to apply the mousse, expecting a nice warm color, but the color was a weird blackish green! It changed a little as I rubbed it in but still it stayed a very weird color. The color did get better after I had it on for a while but was not the warm bronze I was expecting. This was definately NOT worth the $50.

April 23, 2016

I've tried lots of different self tanners and I was a little surprised by the colour coming out of the bottle. It's more of a dark green then a rich brown but it gave me the mot natural tan i've ever seen. Plus it was instant. I noticed it lasted in between showers as well. I really recommend this product

April 23, 2016

In my quest for a great self tanner I would say St Tropez is my fav! It's a gorgeous colour, smell very minimal, and doesn't streak. I have a chronic illness which prevents me from going in the sun so a bit of colour makes me feel better and not so pasty. It's a great easy application using the mitt with the mousse, you don't have to worry if you goof up, it dries even! It's pricey but worth it!