Studio permanenet markers Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 98 in Paint & Art Supplies

May 16, 2017

Don't last very long dry out quickly. Don't find they work as well as the higher end brands. I'd rather just pay a little more for sharpie brand and them last a lot longer, write better as well.

May 15, 2017

i purchased these markers at Dollarama! They were $4 for a pack. They had all the colours plus hues of all the colours!! I love them as they have a fine point and I can use them for anything. I have an adult colouring book so its perfect for that!!

May 15, 2017

Once again I'm guilty of only buying these because they look pretty :P
    I bought them at my local dollarama and I've used them for a few diy projects and have used them for outline in adult colouring books :) they work great and I love them.
    Will be picking up more at my next dollar store run :P

March 12, 2017

These are great and such a great value for the quality you receive. I always used these with my students when I was teaching English, and they lasted a long time.

March 11, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ces crayons, l'encre traverse le papier...ce qui peut causer bien des tracas quand il n'y a pas d'autre papier en dessous et que ça abîme la surface de travail...

July 16, 2016

Always good to have a few of these around. At school, we sign a wall when we get a job, so people enjoy making designs and signing their name. No smudging or melting. The colours are vibrant. I find that any ol' marker will tend to dry up in a week or two- even with the cap on- but something like this stands the text of time.

April 01, 2016

I've bought these a couple of times over the past year, and the results have been mixed. One of the packages had about half the markers dried out, but I understand that these things happen and the other markers in the package were fine. My boys have a bad habit of stealing my more expensive Sharpies for school, never to be seen again, so I now keep a container of these ones in the kitchen that they are welcome to. They do not last as long as Sharpies, and the colours bleed through the paper a little more, but as they are so much cheaper I don't mind. It's a case of "you get what you pay for" - and in this case, they work well for my purposes.

March 24, 2016

We have purchased these markers on several occasions. The first time was a couple of years ago when we were making a Halloween costume. The markers did exactly what I needed them to do, they did not dry out and the color was amazing.

The next couple of packages we purchased were also great.

But back in September I bought a large package with lots of colors and some of them were very runny and actually made lots blotting and the ink ran into the covers while some of the others dried up without ever being used.

I am hoping that it was a bad package, as I said it was a larger package that was available with their back to school stuff rather than the small package that I normally purchased.

I would still purchase them to try again.

The price is fantastic, and they are very effective with bright colors.

March 24, 2016

My daughter was given a pack of these from a friend. We were happy to find that they work just like the sharpie markers. The colors are great too. I use permanent markers alot at home so these are great.

March 24, 2016

These markers are great! They work as well as a sharpie with a cheaper price point. My girls love the vibrant colours! Will definitely continue to purchase these. I've also been able to find these at the dollar store. Can't beat prices like that.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?