4.9/5
Sudocream Reviews

Good - 0

September 01, 2020

Will not look into other brands ever again!

I’ve used sudocream on my child’s skin whenever she has rashes! This product does not disappoint. Daughter’s rash goes away in a couple of minutes.

September 01, 2020

The Holy Grail of diaper creams

I was given Sudocream as a baby shower gift, and honestly had never heard of it. Until this point I thought that the good stuff came in a blue tin.
    My daughter had a terrible bum rash at 6 months, and out came this beautiful grey tub. It works like nothing I've seen before! Literally 2 days, was all it took to get rid of the worst diaper rash of my momming career. I wont use anything else.

June 08, 2020
    Bromley, United Kingdom

So many uses!

Perfect for so many different problem areas! Always my go to!
    Not only great for babies, but also use myself at least once a week to ensure no rashes.

June 07, 2020

Super produit que je recommande fortement

Très efficace après les changements de couche pour eviter les rougeurs. Je l'ai utilisé pour mon premier depuis la naissance et je l'utiliserai pour mon deuxième qui va arriver bientôt.

March 31, 2020

Recommended

Sudocream had right amount of zinc oxide to prevent diaper rash. My baby did not get any rash beacuse of this. It is smooth on skin, no sickly, fragrance free,small portion is needed only.

March 07, 2020

Best rash cream

Since my daughter born she had bad diaper rashes and nothing was helping I’ve tried everything since I found this cream and was the best one for my daughter

January 20, 2020

Only diaper cream I buy

My daughter has such sensitive skin but this cream does the trick. It provides an effective barrier as well as healing at the same time. I rave about this product to whomever will listen

November 26, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Great product!

Great product!

Received this in the Emma’s diary pack as a sample and has been using it on my little one’s bottom since day one.

Great smooth texture, suitable for sensitive skin

November 26, 2019
    Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Sudocream

This bum cream is the best for little ones, soothes and protect baby’s bum from any rash . We use it every day after every changing nappy and I couldn’t be more satisfied. Definitely recommend it!

October 25, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Always buy this

This is defiantly a must have especially if you have children I have used this with all of mine the slightest sigh of a nappy rsh I use it and straight away it's gone and it's so easy to use I also use it on my face to help dry out spots and it works for that too