SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great everyday bum cream

This works as a good daily cream, or for little red bits that show up. When we have a really bad rash it doesn't quite cut it, but for everything else it's perfect. The jumbo tub will last through all your diapering so it's excellent value.

July 15, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Fair quality cream

An adequate cream for use on skin, not just for nappy rash but eczema, burns and more. I didn't particularly find pain relief from the mild local anaesthetic and it didn't stop my irritation on the skin due to eczema but it did provide a good barrier on the skin with a soothing frangrance that helped me relaxed. It has a sticky consistency and leaves you marked white wherever you apply it due to its properties. However, I think helps to heal skin wounds and reduces risk of infection well.

February 22, 2019

Not so happy with the quality

I find the cream so thick and it feels weird when I apply it to my son so we switch to a different brand. The other cream I use just glides smoothly and works on preventing rashes.

January 24, 2019

Forever my favourite

I have a 3 year old son who has an extremely sensitive bum and we had a hard time keeping him rash free. This cream saved our lives !! Since switching to Sudocrem he has not had a single rash or raw botttom. It is a smooth texture that slides on easily and is not hard to wipe off of hands after. It also co es out of clothes if you happen to get some on them :) are

November 14, 2018

Great protection

I use this diaper rash cream on my son whenever he starts to get a little red. It always takes care of the problem by the next change! It’s easy to put on because it’s not too thick.

May 09, 2018

Pour tout les jours

J'adore cette crème à fesses, elle s'étend bien, se nettoie bien. Je n'ai jamais eu de problème à faire partir l'irritation avec cette crème. À essayer

April 30, 2018

One of my favorite brands

My kids get diaper rash regularly, especially after eating some foods - so i absolutely love this cream.
    it is one of the best diaper rash creams on the market, in my opinion.
    it is thick, applies well, and the bum rash goes away quick.

February 23, 2018

Most effective cream yet!

Sudocream, soothes, heals and protects. And it's true my son is lactose intolerance so we often have diaper rash I've tried half a dozen different diaper rash creams and Sudocream is so far the best. Is stays on without rubbing off on the diaper even in the morning after a full night sleep he's still protected. I actually see results it doesn't just prevent the rash it gets rid of it.

January 15, 2018

My go to

My boyfriend swears by this stuff with our daughter, so I thought I would give it a try. Since my daughter was teething her urine was much more acidicaly which led to some diaper rash while she was at grandma's. It was sore to touch and she cried but it's so creamy that it goes on like a lotion as other ones I've used are more of a paste.within a few days she was better and diaper changes were no longer a problem for her .

May 25, 2017

Bonne crème! Bon rapport qualité prix. Je l'utilise autant pour bébé que pour mes cuisses irritées l'été. Ce que j'aime un peu moins c'est l'odeur. Sinon cette crème est A1